[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brunell or McNabb?

Tweed

I've got a similar situation w/ Palmer vs. Brunell.

Palmer plays Pittsburgh, with McNabb playing the Chargers, so on match-ups alone, I would think to go with Brunell.

But I'm not a fan of sitting my studs ... decisions, decisions. :D

ah screw it ... go with Brunell.

brunell has a great matchup against sf, but mcnabb is mcnabb. im probably over thinking. :D

1086850[/snapback]

I'm starting Brunell in one league over T. Green, and my other league b/c of Bulger. He's hot right now and has a great matchup. But McNuts is McNuts and it's tough to EVER bench him. I'm playing him this week, and not looking forward to it.

I wouldn't think twice about starting McNabb this week.I see this game being very high scoring.Chargers suck against the pass and the Eagles suck against the run.Lots of McNabb and lots of LT=lots of TD's.

i've been :D all week debating between palmer and brunell ...

i've decided to go brunell. palmer has been an absolute stud, but so has brunell and he by far has the best matchup.

this is doubly tough as a cincy homer, but business is business. here's still hoping palmer goes off!

tony

Brunell vs. Niners? why r u even questioning this. this will be a blow out. :D Brunell/Moss :D

I love that I picked him up off of waivers. I look very good with him as starter. I was banging my head earlier with either starting McKown over Brunell. Since Denny can't make his fricken mind up I am definitely going with the hottest QB in Brunell. At least I have Boldin......

I'm playing Brunell the rest of the way.....Redskins have an easy schedule coming up.........it's all about the matchups