[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help a brother out

Sundy76

I know some of you will rip into me for asking this but here goes, Do I actually bench Peyton Manning (I havent benched this guy in 2 1/2 seasons) for Mark Brunell? Peyton has it easy against the Texans but you figure they will just run, run, run all day. Brunell plays the worst secondary in the league and the Redskins need a big win to boost their losing ways as of late. Any advice would be apreciated and an azz chewing is also expected.

Start Manning...always. I will not rip into you. Brunell has been money the past few weeks and Manning has not been Manning circa 2004.

He should heat up this week. If you watched the Rams game, he was on the cusp of breaking out.

1090336[/snapback]

:D Even though I think Brunell ill score more points I think that he will run into the same thing so I think you have to go with Peyton because well because he's Peyton.

See I think that Peyton isn't going to have a huge game this week. It's the texans. Look at hasselbecks stats when they played them last week. Alexander did all the work. Expect Edge to get most of the work on the Offense this week and peyton to throw for aroudn 200 yards and 1 td.

The 49ers are a dangerous team right now. They could very well come out and score on Washington. I don't see portis running in too many Tds this week. When the Redskins get into the redzone, they throw it.

Brunell - 240+ yards and 2 tds. Min.

this is of course in MHO.

i certainly see everyones' concern about manning breaking out at any time but i would go with brunell in a flash this week. i'd venture to bet manning won't even finish the game whereas you never now what could happen in the other game. i think at worst manning blows up and both QBs put up comparable stats.

The 49ers are a dangerous team right now.  They could very well come out and score on Washington.  I don't see portis running in too many Tds this week.  When the Redskins get into the redzone, they throw it.

Brunell - 240+ yards and 2 tds.  Min.

this is of course in MHO.

1090431[/snapback]

Gotta disagree Cliaz. I don't see anything dangerous about SF. Once the colts get 30 points they can back off, but they'll get the 30 points. Edge will probably have two TD's, but I hope one of them is a screen pass. If the D doesn't score the TD's, Manning should be able to get Harrison two TD's just to make his ol' pal happy.