[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs Broncos

Turf Smurf

'll take you up on a one week sigline bet.  I've got the Gants, you have the donkeys.  I'm confident that we will pick off Jake the mistake enough times to make the difference in a close game.

1092136[/snapback]

Done!

Edit: to add....i need another beotch!!! :D

Edited by Turf Smurf

mvp of what???the guy has NEVER WON AN AWAY GAME IN HIS CAREER.He threw the ball while falling backwards several times yesterday and his recievers,especially Toomer in the end zone,went after the ball and made great catches.MVP????? :D Get real..

1094117[/snapback]

bitter?

no reason to be bitter..'boys beat the Giants...just tired of everyone blowin' Eli.Look,I think he's gotta be one of the best young QB's in the league right now.That point is obvious.but MVP???of the NFL???Come on...

1094132[/snapback]

Definitely bitter :D

N.Y. Giants 4 2 0

Philadelphia 4 2 0

Washington 4 2 0

Dallas 4 3 0

Turf Smurf's Sig Line:

The Denver Broncos are a soft football team that doesn't know how to play 4 quarters. We got schooled by Eli Manning. We forgot that 2 minute drills could be a thing of beauty, as we haven't had a good one since Elway. Our record is a mirage and our coach is an egotistical jerk. We will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Well... We do have to learn how to finish games. That's for sure.

But our record is not a mirage... we beat the Chiefs, Jaguars, Chargers, Patriots, and Redskins all in a row. Those are some fricking good teams.

Hopefully this loss will wake up the guys who nap in the second half.

Well... We do have to learn how to finish games.  That's for sure.

But our record is not a mirage... we beat the Chiefs, Jaguars, Chargers, Patriots, and Redskins all in a row.  Those are some fricking good teams.

Hopefully this loss will wake up the guys who nap in the second half.

1094789[/snapback]

I totally thought this might be a trap game for Denver... having to travel across the country after a very emotional win over New England that they were all amped up for...

Concerned, but not crossed.  We are going to crush the gi...Ants.....no problem :D

1091656[/snapback]

What happened? I don't feel crushed at all....