[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCown......

Whoop That Trick

This proves what a certifiable genius Jeff Fisher is...The Titans should be defeated right now considering the lack of talent over there. Yet, every week they come to the party and smack you around.

Once Jeff gets his talent replinished the Titans (who I am not a fan of) will be a force again.

I can not believe how bad McCown was. I started him over Hass. I didn't think there was ANY way in the world he could perform like that against the Titans at home. He literally couldn't complete a pass until he won hopefully 2 games for me late with that TD to Fitz. With Hass off next week I was going to start McCown at Dallas, but now I think I may drop the Zona QB's and grab either Hou vs Clev or TB at SF. Wow

I can not believe how bad McCown was. I started him over Hass. I didn't think there was ANY way in the world he could perform like that against the Titans at home. He literally couldn't complete a pass until he won hopefully 2 games for me late with that TD to Fitz. With Hass off next week I was going to start McCown at Dallas, but now I think I may drop the Zona QB's and grab either Hou vs Clev or TB at SF. Wow

1093171[/snapback]

Look on the bright side, Hass stunk this week too. :D