[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are these Eagles?

SuperCharger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they said the possible reason for putting mcmahon in was because he has a stronger arm and he's alot better scrambler. which in the final drive we saw examples of both, and if reggie brown holds onto the ball the eagles win that game. but they didn't.

they said the possible reason for putting mcmahon in was because he has a stronger arm and he's alot better scrambler.  which in the final drive we saw examples of both, and if reggie brown holds onto the ball the eagles win that game.  but they didn't.

1149863[/snapback]

Thanks for the response...I had to...well, I couldn't hold it any longer :D so I missed that.

Eagles fought their hearts out, tough loss for the Eagles. The ball bounced the Cowboys way this time.

Hope McNabb is alright.

true, true. being a good sportsman i like that and agree with your sentiments.

McNabb so often blows the important games. Nice guy, but a choker. That's it for the Eagles.

Also, McNabb seems to be getting hurt more often. I'll be surprised if the Eagles make it to the Superbowl in the next few years. They had their shot last year, but McNabb ran out of gas. Too bad - you like to see the good guys win the big one.

McNabb so often blows the important games.    Nice guy, but a choker.    That's it for the Eagles.   

Also, McNabb seems to be getting hurt more often.    I'll be surprised if the Eagles make it to the Superbowl in the next few years.      They had their shot last year, but McNabb ran out of gas.      Too bad - you like to see the good guys win the big one.

1149882[/snapback]

their window has clearly closed- they took a gamble on a loose cannon like TO and it didn't pay off-game over

The Eagles will still win that division.  They are better than the Cowboys, and the Skins and the Giants are 2 of the most overrated teams in the NFL.

1149512[/snapback]

:D

Dallas will get hammered tonight ....will be over by half time ...and i hate the eagles

1149520[/snapback]

My 24-17 Philly prediction is looking pretty good...

1149658[/snapback]

I'm waiting on this ass kickin Sarge...We are 10 min into the 3rd quarter and philly has the ball.  No signs from Dallas yet.  :D

1149686[/snapback]

so i guess they're waiting until the 4th quarter to make their move, huh?

1149687[/snapback]