[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best D Matchup This Week - Lets go Guys.

joeyb7

Any of these defenses could blow up - who would you go with?

Minnesota at home vs. Cleveland

New Orleans at NY Jets

Bills at home vs. Panthers

Raiders at home vs. Miami

Thehuddle is saying SD could be a great start, but i just can't see the skins choking. I can't see houston choking either - I see upset all over that game. :D

Anyone starting any of the above defenses??? :D

Edited by joeyb7

I'm taking a chance on MIN in the MVP challenge this week. Other than that, I don't own any of those D's in my five leagues. If Frerotte is out again, I would say that Oakland's defense should have a good week, but other than that, I think Minnesota has the best chance of the four, simply because of how they have played the last few weeks. Of course, I'm a Vikings' fan. :D

Any of these defenses could blow up - who would you go with?

Minnesota at home vs. Cleveland

New Orleans at NY Jets

Bills at home vs. Panthers

Raiders at home vs. Miami

Thehuddle is saying SD could be a great start, but i just can't see the skins choking.  I can't see houston choking either - I see upset all over that game. :D

Anyone starting any of the above defenses??? :D

1171716[/snapback]

I like Tennessee against SF. Available?

Minnesota's D has been playing halfway decent, and find themselves in the NFC North race. Cleveland doesn't bring much offensive firepower to the table. Vikes are your best bet.

Edit: San Diego's not a GREAT start. They're gonna be solid, especially if they can put pressure on Brunell. Also, you almost HAVE to give consideration to any D playing Houston; they give up SO many sacks. Never know when one of those sacks turns into a fumble. Or heck, a fumble recovered for TD.

Edited by darin3

I have the Colts going now, but they have been disappointing the last three weeks. I'm thinking of picking up the Vikes off the WW (drop a back up something). They seem to be jelling nicely under Ted Cottrell, and they force turnovers. The Dome may be rocking, and Cleveland, especially with the Dilfer/Frye experiment may be ripe for coughing it up. But Droughns has been solid.

Anyone else have any thoughts, maybe even Vikes homers?

I have the Colts going now, but they have been disappointing the last three weeks.  I'm thinking of picking up the Vikes off the WW (drop a back up something).  They seem to be jelling nicely under Ted Cottrell, and they force turnovers.  The Dome may be rocking, and Cleveland, especially with the Dilfer/Frye experiment may be ripe for coughing it up.  But Droughns has been solid.

Anyone else have any thoughts, maybe even Vikes homers?

1172589[/snapback]

Bump

Edited by luke davenport