[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which two WRs would you play?

I agree, if Fragile Fred is out then keep Jones as your flex. Then I would play Burress in prime time with Big Ben back at the helm (if Indy scores early and often the Steelers will be forced to keep up). Then I think I'd start Burress, because as bad as the Chiefs might be, Arrowhead is a difficult place for an opposing team to come in and play.

Now, if the weather looks crappy in Seattle I might change Burress to Branch, but for now I'd go with Burress.

It is tough to sit down Deion Branch, he has been so consistent and the already struggling Chiefs secondary will be missing Patrick Surtain. I have been playing Branch and Burress and sitting Ward. But I feel with Big Ben back on MNFB against the Colts, that I have to play Hines. KC also has the worst weather forecast with 80% rain and 16 MPH winds forecasted for Sunday afternoon.

Right now leaning toward the below 2 WRs, in order:

1. Hines Ward (Steelers may have to throw more, Ben is back)

2. Plaxico Burress (I am also playing Eli over Jamie Martin at QB)

_______________________________________________________|

3. Deion Branch (on my bench for now)

Before last week, Plaxico only had 80 yards and 0 scores in his last 3 games. Was headed toward a 50 yard day last week until he caught that 61 yard TD late in the game where the Philly defender was caught sleeping. Branch has been more consistent than Plaxico. But that monster day (204 yds and 2 TDs) that Plaxico had, keeps me playing him. Of course, that was against the Rams and not he Seahawks.

Below are my predictions for these 3 WRs!!

Hines Ward 85 yards and a score

Plaxico Burress 60 yards and a score

Deion Branch 70 yards and no score

Whatcah think?

Looks like the weather in KC may force me to sit Deion Branch and go with Ward and Burress as my two WRs. Playing Burress may push me to play Jamie Martin over Eli just to spread the risk since the QB decision seems like a toss-up.

I am already playing Gonzo and LJ in KC (they are must starts). Sure don't want 3 players in a worse case scenario thunderstorm/mudbowl in KC when I have other similar options. So sitting Branch won't be that tough a decision.

Just a warning that we should watch the weather tomorrow on the KC game.

I agree, if Fragile Fred is out then keep Jones as your flex.  Then I would play Burress in prime time with Big Ben back at the helm (if Indy scores early and often the Steelers will be forced to keep up).  Then I think I'd start Burress, because as bad as the Chiefs might be, Arrowhead is a difficult place for an opposing team to come in and play. 

Now, if the weather looks crappy in Seattle I might change Burress to Branch, but for now I'd go with Burress.

1173808[/snapback]

don't listen to Badfish (see above), he thinks Big Ben is throwing to Plaxico on MNF!!! :D

I'm looking forward to Brady lighting it up!

Branch and Ward are my choices

GL

Thanks for your reply. I'd go with Branch first off. I don't think you should worry about the weather unless it is a monsoon. Eli and Martin are tough choices. That brings me back to my post a little. Don't you think Jackson will run the ball all day for StL. So that may mean that Martin and Curtis are bad plays. I'd go with Eli. Would you still go Curtis over M. Jones if Jackson runs all day? Thanks again. Good luck.