[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pick up Rhodes?

I currently have Edge,G Jones,F.Taylor and R.Brown.All transactions are done after this week.Would it be wise to drop R. Brown and grab Rhodes?Everyone assumes Rhodes will get some time down the stretch and DMD is saying that he should see some time starting this week.We can only carry 4 rb's and I would have the rb's from only 2 teams.Jax schedule is pretty good down the stretch if they would only get this Taylor sitting/playing thing figured out.What do you think guys?(trades are over for us by the way)Thanks

I currently have Edge,G Jones,F.Taylor and R.Brown.All transactions are done after this week.Would it be wise to drop R. Brown and grab Rhodes?Everyone assumes Rhodes will get some time down the stretch and DMD is saying that he should see some time starting this week.We can only carry 4 rb's and I would have  the rb's from only  2 teams.Jax schedule is pretty good down the stretch if they would only get this Taylor sitting/playing thing figured out.What do you think guys?(trades are over for us by the way)Thanks

1182434[/snapback]

I'd do it. Better safe than sorry. Also isn't Brown splitting touches with Smokey?

I would do it too. Brown appears like he's hit the wall, and Ricky has to be back in shape and looks like he's running well now.

Rhodes to back up Edge is wise.

In a related situation I actually have LT2, T Jones, G Jones and Rhodes on my roster (4 RB Max As Well). The Edge owner has Adrian Peterson and has offered him to me straight up for Rhodes suggesting that we both have our backups that way. I'm inclined to risk not having Jones backed up but also perhaps have Rhodes services if needed in a few weeks.

Edited by baddfish2

I would do it too.  Brown appears like he's hit the wall, and Ricky has to be back in shape and looks like he's running well now.

Rhodes to back up Edge is wise.

In a related situation I actually have LT2, T Jones, G Jones and Rhodes on my roster (4 RB Max As Well).  The Edge owner has Adrian Peterson and has offered him to me straight up for Rhodes suggesting that we both have our backups that way.  I'm inclined to risk not having Jones backed up but also perhaps have Rhodes services if needed in a few weeks.

1182513[/snapback]

definitely pick up rhodes.

and baddfish don't trade peterson for rhodes. keep him. the colts are more inclined to start resting their starters than the bears. i think that would be unwise.

I would do it also because Brown isn't that great anyway, but just keep in mind other than week 17 I bet Edge gets at least some carries every game, so how would you know when to start Edge and when to start Dom. Point is unless you know Edge isn't going to play or Dungy says Edge will only play a series or 2 I don't know how you could start Dom with confidence. Now you clearly see why I dealt Edge for a package including LJ.

I assume you aren't in a keeper league. If you are I may hold Brown.