[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gado or C.Brown?

splotchman

On the fence about starting either Gado vs. Det or C.Brown vs. Hou.

Worried about C.Brown potentially sharing carries due to his ankle injury. Also worried about Gado's fumbleitis. However, both these guys have great matchups.

Would you go with Gado or C.Brown and why?

i think gado will have a good week- i'm starting him but if i had brown i'd probably start him over gado.

Stingas - Brown did practice today and he's gonna play.

From KFFL:

Titans | Brown returns to practice

Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:05:03 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans RB Chris Brown (ankle) practiced Thursday, Dec. 8, and is expected to play during Week 14.

Would you play Brown over Gado?

From RotoNews:

Chris Brown (ankle) missed practice again Thursday.

Is Brown's fragility finally showing up? It sounds like there is a chance he could miss this game. Coach Jeff Fisher said sitting out Wednesday, "Didn’t help Chris much. I think Chris has a better chance of practicing tomorrow. His ankle is still sore." Dec. 8 - 8:58 pm

How is it possible for two sites to have such conflicting information? I understand a lot of differences about whether some one will start, injuries, etc.... due to lack of information, but having conflicting reports one whether someone practiced or not seems rediculous to me, it shouldn't be too difficult to find out if someone practiced

From kffl:

Tennessee Titans RB Chris Brown (ankle) missed practice Wednesday, Dec. 7, and is questionable for Week 14. Brown had been playing well as of late, but with time missed from injury he could potentially lose carries to RB Travis Henry. If Brown is limited or cannot play, Henry would fill the void.

Chris Brown - RB, Tennessee Titans 12/08/05

Tennessee Titans running back Chris Brown (ankle) practiced Thursday,

From the Huddle:

December 8th, and is expected to play in week fourteen's game against the Houston Texans.

Huddle Up: Browns return to health bodes well for his fantasy owners as the Texans defense comes to town, the fantasy football equivalent of low hanging fruit.

This conflicts the Titans' official site that says that Brown didn't practice.

:D

Think I'll have to go with Jeff Fisher's practice report here. If he doesn't play this week, guess my decision becomes easier.

Thanks for the posts guys!

I just checked the Titan's official site. Fisher's report is dated DECEMBER 8th, meaning yesterday. In it he refers to giving Brown the day off the DAY BEFORE, meaning the 7th, or TUESDAY.

Brown did practice today. The report simply refers to the earlier part of the week.

I just checked the Titan's official site. Fisher's report is dated DECEMBER 8th, meaning yesterday. In it he refers to giving Brown the day off the DAY BEFORE, meaning the 7th, or TUESDAY.

Brown did practice today. The report simply refers to the earlier part of the week.

1202715[/snapback]

Umm, I'm not too sure about that:

(on the day off yesterday for Drew Bennett and Chris Brown)

It helped Drew. It didn’t help Chris much. I think Chris has a better chance of practicing tomorrow. His ankle is still sore.

It's kind of vague, but I take it to mean that he did not practice Thursday either, hence the "I think Chris has a better chance of practicing tommorrow" part. That implies that he didn't practice today, right? I've been trying to figure out myself, FWIW, Rotoworld is saying that Brown did NOT practice Thursday, but the Huddle is saying that he DID. :D

Give it another day, but either way, he's obvioulsy not completely healthy and Travis Henry has been eating into his work again the past two weeks. I'd go with Gado here.

Edited by Skrappy1