[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF Advice..

LMballstud

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'll bite - need 2.  Performance league that rewards longer TDs - must get 50 yds rush/rec to get yardage pts (10 yds/pt).

K. Jones @ GB

S. Jackson @ MIN

Stallworth @ ATL

Thanks

1205472[/snapback]

KJ For Sure..GB Hasn't Stopped The Run Well this year..KJ should play a final game im thinking..and GB rush defense is pretty low the rankings..Minnesota is on the same boat as GB..rush defense isn't good..Jackson should be able to break that for some good yardage and a nice score..but on the other hand..after seeing Brooks get hammered last week..YUCK!..ATL is decent on the pass..i don't see Brooks doing anything spectacular to Stallworth this week.

I'll bite too.

My QBs are crippled so here's what I've got to choose from:

McNair (hobbled again) vs Houston (by far the best matchup but listed as questionable)

Simms vs Carolina (won't get anything good from him but he will play)

Green @ Dallas (probably in for a long day and I will be starting LJ if that matters)

I'd love to know that Mcnair will start and play the whole game but...

And for my WRs:

One of these three:

McCardell (tends to do nothing for a long time and then gets several TDs in one game... he's done nothing for a long time...) vs Miami

Jurivicius vs SF (Good matchup but see McCardell above and amplify that statement)

D. Bennett (listed as questionable) vs Houston (best matchup but can't stay healthy this year - but then again the Titans don't have any other WRs litterally)

I'll bite too. 

My QBs are crippled so here's what I've got to choose from:

McNair (hobbled again) vs Houston (by far the best matchup but listed as questionable)

Simms vs Carolina (won't get anything good from him but he will play)

Green @ Dallas (probably in for a long day and I will be starting LJ if that matters)

I'd love to know that Mcnair will start and play the whole game but...

And for my WRs:

One of these three:

McCardell (tends to do nothing for a long time and then gets several TDs in one game... he's done nothing for a long time...) vs Miami

Jurivicius vs SF (Good matchup but see McCardell above and amplify that statement)

D. Bennett (listed as questionable) vs Houston (best matchup but can't stay healthy this year - but then again the Titans don't have any other WRs litterally)

1205485[/snapback]

McNair is a great play this week..he does well when he has good matchups as weve seen so far this season..he gets bagged up because he basically carries that offense single handed..if McNair plays..go him..if not..i like Simms..he has became disciplined..and Galloway will get him a TD..maybe 2? Green will struggle with that tuff DAL D..

McCardell doesn't see much..and he probably won't this week..LT=3 TD's Gates= 2 TDs..LOL..SEA will be up early in this game..wouldn't expect alot of passing..expect this game not to be as close as it was a few weeks ago..and Jackson is back this week..Bennet..McNair and Bennet vs HOU..great! Something should click in this game..but it's only if you take McNair..but out of these choices..id go Bennet..

Who you like at QB?

Brady vs. the Bills

Eli vs. the Eagles

Both on the road.First week of playoffs and this is the only position I am having trouble deciding on.

Thanks

1205488[/snapback]

Wow..Brady..Easily..Look what MIA did to BUF last week..Brady will do great..Eli will do..but Brady gets the upper hand..PHI won't be as sloppy this Sunday..they will come out hyped up and be ready to put up a fight..

OK, me too:

pick one RB: M.Moore vs STL, G. Jones vs IND, K.Jones @ GBP, or JJ vs WAS?

pick 2 WRs: D. Branch @ BUF, TJ Housh vs. CLE, K.Curtis @ MIN, or K.Robinson vs STL?

Kicker: Wilkins @MIN or Edinger vs STL?

THANKS!

1205504[/snapback]

Lets think first..JJ NO..INDY Def. Should Handle Jones Good, and KJ Hasn't got the chance to totally prove himself..i say go with Mewelde ..

Housh for your primary..might think im crazy..but when Chad is doubled up..the ball sails his way..also go with Curtis..he should get some balls and maybe that long TD he likes to get..Branch is too hard to play..Pats spread the ball the most in the NFL..KR hasn't proved himself 100% to me..

Edited by LMballstud

1) Bucs D (@CAR) or Pats D (@BUF)

2) pick 1 of Kevin Jones, Cedric Houston, Mewelde Moore, Greg Jones

1205744[/snapback]

Pats havn't been turning over too much on offense..CAR has been giving out some upsets..i would go with Bucs..with dillon in less likely to fumble and brady rarely has bad games..

Moore..he should do well..

Performance League:

.1 pt per 1 yd rushing / receiving.

6 pts per td.

1 pt for every 3 receptions.

W. Parker vs CHI Rush 'D' of 7.

or

G. Jones sharing carries with fragile Fred vs IN Rush 'D' of 9.

or

A. Toomer vs PHL Pass 'D' of 17.

I am leaning towards W. Parker.

If Gado last week vs CHi got 75 yds 1 TD - hopefully FWP can, if Bettis doesn't get goal line?

Who should I start at RB and WR this week? If I win, I come in first for the regular season. Tough but good choices for RBs, but WRs are choices from 2nd and 3rd WRs.

Scoring system:

6 pts for rush and rec. TDs

1 pt for every 25 yards rush.

1 pt for every 25 yards rec.

RBs: start 2

1. Tiki @ Philly - could have big game or could have average game. Has Philly mailed it in?

2. Dunn vs. NO - I like this match-up. Could get 100+ and a long TD, but Duckett does steal goalline carries.

3. Dillon @ Buf - I like this match-up also. Buf run D is rank at the bottom

4. J. Jones vs KC - Could this be the game he breaks out?

WRs: start 2

1. Ward vs Chi - Tough D, but Ward is on fire.

2. Bennett vs Hou - Houston seems to make every teams passing attack look good. I like this match-up.

3. E. Parker vs Mia - He could do what Evans did to Mia last week.

4. Lelie vs Balt - I know, I still have him. Could this be the week he finally catches that long TD.

5. Curtis @ Minny - Has been my savior at this position, but has lost looks with Fitzy at the helm and Bruce is back. Although they face Minny in most likely a high scoring game.

I'm really stuck deciding my RBs. I'm leaning toward Dunn and Dillon because of match-ups, but I can't convince myself to sit Tiki. So what do you guys think?

Thanks and I will answer your post.

Performance League:

.1 pt per 1 yd rushing / receiving.

6 pts per td.

1 pt for every 3 receptions.

W. Parker vs CHI Rush 'D' of 7.

or

G. Jones sharing carries with fragile Fred vs IN Rush 'D' of 9.

or

A. Toomer vs PHL Pass 'D' of 17.

I am leaning towards W. Parker.

If Gado last week vs CHi got 75 yds 1 TD - hopefully FWP can, if Bettis doesn't get goal line?

1205983[/snapback]

Parker won't..Jones won't be too succesfull either..id go Toomer..PHI looks like junk to me

Who should I start at RB and WR this week? If I win, I come in first for the regular season. Tough but good choices for RBs, but WRs are choices from 2nd and 3rd WRs.

Scoring system:

6 pts for rush and rec. TDs

1 pt for every 25 yards rush.

1 pt for every 25 yards rec.

RBs: start 2

1. Tiki @ Philly - could have big game or could have average game. Has Philly mailed it in?

2. Dunn vs. NO - I like this match-up. Could get 100+ and a long TD, but Duckett does steal goalline carries.

3. Dillon @ Buf - I like this match-up also. Buf run D is rank at the bottom

4. J. Jones vs KC - Could this be the game he breaks out?

WRs: start 2

1. Ward vs Chi - Tough D, but Ward is on fire.

2. Bennett vs Hou - Houston seems to make every teams passing attack look good. I like this match-up.

3. E. Parker vs Mia - He could do what Evans did to Mia last week.

4. Lelie vs Balt - I know, I still have him. Could this be the week he finally catches that long TD.

5. Curtis @ Minny - Has been my savior at this position, but has lost looks with Fitzy at the helm and Bruce is back. Although they face Minny in most likely a high scoring game.

I'm really stuck deciding my RBs. I'm leaning toward Dunn and Dillon because of match-ups, but I can't convince myself to sit Tiki. So what do you guys think?

Thanks and I will answer your post.

1206047[/snapback]

Don't leave Tiki on your bench this week..he should do GREAT!..i would also go Dunn..NO will be very focused on stopping Vick..he should do fine..

Ward is on a role..hes your must start..Gallo did well vs CHI i don't see why Hines can't break of a good game..i also like Curtis..he has a nice matchup and i have a gut feeling about him this week..Parker shouldnt see much..LT and Gates show this sunday..Lelie ehh..Smith should see more action

according to your avy your a CINCY homer or a bandwagon jumper..

figure it out.. :D

1206096[/snapback]

are u just trying to throw an insult back at me because you don't know what your talking about? I'm just wondering why Shayne Graham will be kicking all day...

o and actually I have this avy because I like Carson Palmer... I've watched him since his college days.:D

Edited by FlipsideRM

OK I am in.....

WR

C Johnson

R Moss

I Bruce

R Ferguson

K Robinson is available, but not on my roster

TE's

T Gonzalez

C Cooley--  nice match-up, has done well on the road

1206055[/snapback]

How Many Wr's?

if 1- go CJ..

if 2- go CJ and Moss..

TE--

Cooley..great matchup..while santanna is doubled he gets free..great pick this week

are u just trying to throw an insult back at me because you don't know what your talking about? I'm just wondering why Shayne Graham will be kicking all day...

o and actually I have this avy because I like Carson Palmer... I've watched him since his college days.:D

1206103[/snapback]

Well if you say soo..he should kick alot the 2nd half..CINCY back ups should be in early this game dieing out some drives..

and oh really? fill me in on some of his college games and info? :D

Well if you say soo..he should kick alot the 2nd half..CINCY back ups should be in early this game dieing out some drives..

and oh really? fill me in on some of his college games and info? :D

1206110[/snapback]

huh? what do u want stats? lol...I stated I watched his games...he played for USC...won the heisman in 2002....everybody knows that....

but u.. :D