[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You have saved me before...now do it again!

SpinalTapp

I am playing a guy that has Vick going on Monday Night. His team is stacked. I am the underdog and need points.

My kicker is J.Reed who plays the Bears at home in bad weather.

Todd Peterson is available from the Falcons and is playing with Vick on Monday night in the Georgia dome.

I am considering playing peterson because (1) he is playing in a dome and (2) if Vick scores, so will Peterson - it helps cut back on Vick's production.

Thoughts?

Spinaltapp - I would definitely play Peterson over Jeff Reed. Agree that Peterson should have chances to score, plus do don't have the weather factor. Peterson has also been on a bit of a hot streak recently.

Nevertheless, it's always tough predicting kickers, but I'd probably go Peterson.

Please see mine on Gado vs. J.Jones. THanks!

I agree,kickers are a lady dog to play.Peterson's got the controlled climate and more points will undoubtedly come from the Atlanta game.Check the weather in Pitt,if its snowing,very cold and the wind is whipping around I feel your decision is made.I believe Petersen's kicking stats have gotten better as the season has progressed,if you feel he's good for at least 2 FG's and a sound # of PAT's I'd role with him.Hope this was of some help and thanks for hitting my post,Jelly