[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR

BITE

Pretty nice matchups!

I'd go with Engram. With Holcomb back I can see Bailey on Moulds this week. I like JJ too but it seems like Engram has been getting most of the work lately. Bruce has a nice matchup but not a sweeet as Engram. Go with him!

Please see mine!

As a Buffalo Homer, I like Moulds tonight. He has Holcomb back, is playing his last game in Buffalo, has his pride, and has veteran players around him determined to show he was right to speak out against the offensive (and I mean offensive both ways) strategies of Coach Mularkey.

Engram would be my second choice.

This is a bit tricky due to your scoring system. Engram has not been the first option for TD's and with DJax back, I can see his yards not breaking 75, even vs. the Titans.

I think your best combination for scoring output this week is Bruce and Moulds. Neither is a sure thing, but I see them as the most likely candidates to reach 75 yards and Bruce as your most likely TD reception.

Moulds vs Denver

Engram @ Ten

Jurevicius @ Ten

Bruce @ Phi

3pts for 75-99 yds + 1 pt for every additional 50 yds.

6pts per TD.

Pick 1.

Thanks,

BITE

Balls In The Endzone

1221291[/snapback]

Jurevicius has been gold for me, but Jackson being back is going to cut into his playing time. I have Moulds too, and he's pretty much been a bust, except when Holcomb is at the helm (and Holcomb is starting today). Outta' that bunch, I still like JJ. He's all or nothin'. JMO.