[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you play FWP over Jordan or TJones

rew70

Would any of you start Parker over Jordan or T. Jones today.  I have all 3 and am leaning towards Jones and Jordan.

Thanks

1222947[/snapback]

Tough choices. Jordan is the only one not sharing the ball, so that one is obvious, plus the Raiders will be able to move the ball v. Cle.

Will both Parker AND Jones giving up the goal line to other backs, who will have the best day? I'd like to toss a coin, but I won't....I'd go w/Parker only because I like the 'Skins D over the Vikes D.

Thanks fellas and good morning to you too, but Thomas Jones not Julius...still feel the same way??

Ran into a buzzsaw yesterday with him having Brady, LJ and Rod Smith. Of course I left Givens on the bench. Galloway only got him a 3 but he's up 81-0 right now and all my players go today.

I'm starting Manning

Jordan, Jones or Parker

Ward, Roy and (Djax, Brown or JJ)

Hilton

Akers and the CHI def.

He has left:

Moats

Holt

LJ Smith

Vandy

PIT defense.

Thanks.

Oh thats right, we already had this discussion earlier this week :doah:

Thomas Jones in a landslide REW, the Atlanta rush D is BAD.

FWP should put up a nice day but I cant see him scoring. Jones is the guy!

Good luck!

Thomas Jones is gonna have a great game, he's the best play out of all 3 of them. he should be good for 120-130 yards and at least 1TD vs that horrible ATL run D and Parker will lose the goal line carries to Bettis. I think Jordan and Jones are both much better starts than Parker.

easy call in my opinion jordan and t. jones.

1223005[/snapback]

Yeah that's what I have penciled in right now, just somethinga bout Parker and his speed on the carpet in the dome that has me second guessing myself.

Thomas Jones is gonna have a great game, he's the best play out of all 3 of them. he should be good for 120-130 yards and at least 1TD vs that horrible ATL run D and Parker will lose the goal line carries to Bettis. I think Jordan and Jones are both much better starts than Parker.

1223018[/snapback]

I agree with Tally. Someone in this thread is talking about the Skins D. He is asking about T. Jones not J. Jones!

Glad youre going with Thomas Jones REW, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for answering yet another one of my "Moats" questions. I am going to start him.

As you said last week, its always more difficult when your picking your own team :D

Glad youre going with Thomas Jones REW, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for answering yet another one of my "Moats" questions. I am going to start him.

As you said last week, its always more difficult when your picking your own team  :D

1223137[/snapback]

It really is. I do think Moats will do just fine. I mean I face him today so he's almost a lock! :D

Now I just need to figure out do I take the flier on Brown or go DJax or JJ. Just wish there was more on just how much DJax would play. JJ is a big target in the red zone, but DJax could be $$ and I can certainly see Brown going for a buck and a score today. :D

Which Brown? Chris, Reggie, or Ronnie?

I like JJ over DJax, by the way. How much will SEA need Djax? Not much. I can see this being a "shake off the rust" game for DJax.

1223189[/snapback]

Reggie. At least I know he's starting and will be used. Unless JJ scores, his value is minimal. Reggie could be big today.