[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown?

FlipsideRM

Has Chrissy Brown ever NOT been on the injury report?

Isn't she ALWAYS hurt?

1228851[/snapback]

I thought he was put on the Report at the start of training camp only only comes off for the off season or does he stay on it then too :D

Brown missed practice again yesterday. But Terry McCormick, a local reporter that covers the Titans for The City Paper, reported on Frank Wycheck's morning radio show today that he spoke with Brown yesterday. McCormick said that Brown told him that he would definitely play this weekend. He says he is good to go.

What about Drew Bennett?

1231861[/snapback]

Drew Bennett returned to practice yesterday after missing Wednesday. He is expected to play.

Chris Brown missed practice for the 3rd consecutive day and his status is still questionable...

Drew Bennett returned to practice yesterday after missing Wednesday.  He is expected to play. 

Chris Brown missed practice for the 3rd consecutive day and his status is still questionable...

1233113[/snapback]

I'm going to be watching this situation- I could use a start with Travis Henry in my 12 team leeague that STARTS 3 RBs for each team.

From todays Tennessean:

Eye on 100: Running back Travis Henry is expected to play against the Dolphins today after missing last week's game with an ankle injury.

He has just 222 yards on 59 carries this season, but thinks he can make a difference against a team he regularly faced twice a season while he was with the Bills.

So far this season, the Titans don't have a 100-yard rusher. Chris Brown ran for 95 against Cleveland, but he's been slowed by a shoulder injury this week and will probably be limited if he plays.

"I want to be the first one to get to 100 yards and I really think given the carries it is really possible to do it,'' Henry said. "Miami is playing some good football, though. Their defense is really flying around. But I have faced those guys while with Buffalo so I am really familiar with them.''

I will be listening to local radio all morning to see what I can find out about Brown and henry...

Doesn't look like I can dependon Brown.  Gotta use either M. Morris or Rhodes.  Dang it.  :D

1234591[/snapback]

Brown is very iffy this week. If you have to rely on him, you are rolling the dice that 1. he plays 2. He does well against a decent Fins run D 3. Henry doesnt get many carries. 2out of those 3 are highly doubtful at this point.

CBS Sportsline is reporting that Brown will start.

Chris Brown, RB TEN

News: According to a source close to CBS SportsLine.com, Titans RB Chris Brown (shoulder) will start at Miami in Week 16. Travis Henry is still expected to see some carries.

Analysis: Brown is worth starting as a 'flex' option or No. 3 RB in Week 16.

CBS Sportsline is reporting that Brown will start.

Chris Brown, RB TEN

News: According to a source close to CBS SportsLine.com, Titans RB Chris Brown (shoulder) will start at Miami in Week 16. Travis Henry is still expected to see some carries.

Analysis: Brown is worth starting as a 'flex' option or No. 3 RB in Week 16.

1234677[/snapback]

Thats great news. Local radio pregame starts in 5 minutes and I will be tuned it to that all morning long with any updates. They are usually pretty good on getting the inside scoop about player status...