[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Props to the Huddle's Own Kevin Ratterree

SpinalTapp

I happened to look back at the articles available from the Huddle this season and came across this one from Kevin Ratteree...

Commentary From the Edge - 10 Players to Avoid

Kevin Ratterree

July 8, 2005

Kevin goes on to name the following people as folks to avoid......10 Players to Avoid (or draft cheaply) in Your Draft with commentary. I cut out the commentary - which was also pretty close to right - and just list the players.

Willis McGahee:

Randy Moss:

Kerry Collins:

Tatum Bell:

Ahman Green:

Kurt Warner:

Donte Stallworth:

Lamont Jordan:

Michael Bennett:

Culpepper & McNabb:

Obviously, this guy missed on LaMont, but to hit on nearly all the others is pretty good.

I will be looking to this guy next year before the draft. Hopefully there will still be some magic left in his crystal ball.

Good stuff ratsass, well done. Can someone post a link, I'd like to read his commentary as well.

:D KR.

Pssst. Now might be a good time to ask DMD for a raise. :D

1238776[/snapback]

Thanks for the props guys. I hit about 7 or 8 out of 10 the year before so I'm going to call it a trend.

I can't really explain it. I just have a nose for disaster.

Your appreciation and acknowledgement make it all worthwhile.

:D

I happened to look back at the articles available from the Huddle this season and came across this one from Kevin Ratteree...

Commentary From the Edge - 10 Players to Avoid

Kevin Ratterree

July 8, 2005

Kevin goes on to name the following people as folks to avoid......10 Players to Avoid (or draft cheaply) in Your Draft with commentary. I cut out the commentary - which was also pretty close to right - and just list the players.

Willis McGahee:

Randy Moss:

Kerry Collins:

Tatum Bell:

Ahman Green:

Kurt Warner:

Donte Stallworth:

Lamont Jordan:

Michael Bennett:

Culpepper & McNabb:

Obviously, this guy missed on LaMont, but to hit on nearly all the others is pretty good. 

I will be looking to this guy next year before the draft. Hopefully there will still be some magic left in his crystal ball.

1238749[/snapback]

very accurate..great picks..but i would pop Warner out..along with Lamont..and also Tatum hasn't been "too" bad..

very accurate..great picks..but i would pop Warner out..along with Lamont..and also Tatum hasn't been "too" bad..

1238856[/snapback]

The criteria was that the players would not meet the expectations of their average draft position. Tatum Bell was (at that point) assumed to be the starter and being drafted 3rd round in mocks.

Once again, Warner was fine for several games, but not a guy you want to hang your season on.