[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboy Fans Mojo Thread

Cowboyz1

I know we can play with anyone in the NFC, but as I pointed out before, we are just to young and hurt to go deep in any playoff. However, I want to see them make the playoffs. So here goes, boys fans unite, dig out that old jersey, grab the back bag of chips from the store shelf, knock over a beer on some Washington or Carolina haberdash and think Atlanta, Philly.

I know it's difficult having to pull for Philly under any circumstances, but desperate times call for...well........pulling for Philly!

Vick show me one of those silly games where you run all over the place making crazy plays. On Kerney, on Coleman, on Brooking, lets Blitz um!

Philly nut up and play some football, you sorry excuse for a three time division title winner. Mcnabb sew up that nut sack of yours and get out there and sling it. Moats, mount up. Brown, grow some hands, Lewis.....well just run the guy off...ok.

I want to see a playoff game for Bill and company. They deserve it. How bout it homers, Are you with me? :D

Im with you..Rooting for Philly is gonna be a real trip. To practice I whipped a battery at my mailman yesterday. Atlanta at home may be our best bet..Id like to see this team get a shot at the playoffs.They have noone to blame but themselves but they really let too many games slip away this year..

I'd say this year is probably over ... but next year with some help at O-Line, Safety and a Colorado drafted kicker we WILL make the playoffs and go deep.

1241020[/snapback]

I here ya. I think that Columbo kid could come around and the D if it will stay healthy will be scary next year.

Whomper is right though, we let just one to many game slip away.

Getting swept by Wash is bad though, really bad.

Curious though, what are some of your pregame rituals?

I here ya. I think that Columbo kid could come around and the D if it will stay healthy will be scary next year.

Whomper is right though, we let just one to many game slip away.

Getting swept by Wash is bad though, really bad.

Curious though, what are some of your pregame rituals?

1241025[/snapback]

A friend of mine hangs his Dorsett jersey over a lampshade

I dont think there is any way that Philly beats Washington.  But the I think the Falcons will beat an up and down Panthers team.

1241041[/snapback]

Same feeling. Even with Brunell gimpy, I don't think Philly has anything left in 'em at this point. Carolina is not going to beat ATL IF the Falcons stick to their game and run the ball. Put Vick in space and forget the drop-back qb stuff.

WAS beats PHI

CAR loses to ATL

DAL beats STL

Dallas 10-6 makes playoffs. :D