[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Hackers

BillyBalata

If you pick a guy that isn't playing in the tournament, he'll be highlighted in red once you submit your foursome.  Then you have to go back and edit your group again.  That's happened to me a couple of times so far.

Although the fantasy golf guys at Rotoworld mentioned that ESPN wasn't listing all of the correct entrants for the tournament this week, but that was on Tuesday.  I set mine Wed. night and didn't have any problems.

1302784[/snapback]

I set mine on tuesday, I guess I need to check it everyday after I set my lineup or just wait until thursday morning to do it...thanks

Edited by T_bone65

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumpin' this up. There's only one week left in the first segment. After this week's Bay Hill, everyones lineup is cleared, scores go back to zero and we start all over. Perfect time to join in.

Anyone out there able to give the Parbreakers a challenge? :D

Am I still allowed to play just in the Majors?

1369628[/snapback]

You should be able to play in any tournament as far as I can tell. A couple people got in after the first week and were able to play along. Although we did have two late entries, Justins buddy and Beachbum that haven't had any scores since they entered. But I don't know if they entered any lineups.

You should be able to sign up now and just come back for the Majors if you're scared to compete the entire segment. :D

You should be able to play in any tournament as far as I can tell. A couple people got in after the first week and were able to play along. Although we did have two late entries, Justins buddy and Beachbum that haven't had any scores since they entered. But I don't know if they entered any lineups.

You should be able to sign up now and just come back for the Majors if you're scared to compete the entire segment. :D

1369661[/snapback]

I have my local league which takes up too much of my time anyway. Too much, that is, because my team sucks this year. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Segment 2 is in the books. Segment 3 starts this week for anyone wanting to get in. All teams start at zero. Can anyone beat the Parbreakers? :D TBone gave it is all this last segment.

US Open next weekend for those that only play the Majors. :D

OK, I'm pissed. ESPN.com didn't save the changes I made to my foursome for the Open. I should have had Mickelson, Crane, Van Pelt and Stadler. Instead I play the first 2 rounds shorthanded with Mickelson, O'Hair, and Van Pelt since Faxon isn't playing the Open, and my score is essentially halved. :D

At least all those guys will make the cut though.