[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Hackers

BillyBalata

For any of you that play fantasy golf....you may have participated in the annual Huddle Masters Challenge we have each year. That best ball game now runs all year long, not just for the 4 Majors as it has previous years. A few of us did play all year long last year.

This years contest starts this week. The contest is split into four segments with a winner named after each segment. I've created a private group if anyone wants to give it a go outside of the 4 majors. Anyone can join the group throughout the year.

Group Name: HuddleHackers

password: football

Best Ball Challenge

First tournament is in Hawaii, so deadline for this weeks lineups is around 3 est time Thursday afternoon I think...

I figured we'd see you back. :D I think Justin stuck it out for quite a while last year too, but haven't seen him around for a while.

1249102[/snapback]

I'll give it a run. Looks like I missed the opening weeks.

All the better to give you guys a head start! :D

Too late to join?

If not, PM me the info

BigMike

1286432[/snapback]

anyone can jump in at anytime. Just follow the link in first post, you'll have to search for our group HuddleHackers and enter the password football to get in.

We're up to 8! Unless we lost Selly already.... :D

So Tiger makes his debut at the Buick.  Who is the daredevil who doesn't have Tiger in their lineup this week?

1286416[/snapback]

not me either...i think tiger is a suckers bet in this game, seeing as you only need one guy to birdie for you. what was his value? 20+? i didnt even look, i like my lineup and i saved a few points from my benchers lock price tag

not me either...i think tiger is a suckers bet in this game, seeing as you only need one guy to birdie for you. what was his value? 20+? i didnt even look, i like my lineup and i saved a few points from my benchers lock price tag

1291193[/snapback]

yes, but the key to this game is having your players make the cut, and there is no one more guarenteed to make the cut then Tiger.

we should have a list of huddlers team names.

i don't know which one of you guys is the parbreakers, but major props for being in first place of all of espn at the half point of the buick.

my team name is kinda obvious, although not that creative.

in keeping with last weeks post, i'll predict that lefty (mickelson) wins it this week on his home turf.

1300446[/snapback]

And to keep pace with last week's picks, I will not be taking Mickelson and instead will run with 4 mid-salary guys and hope to catch a break with the cut. :D

Hmm, how about:

Verplank

Herron

Atwal

Sabbatini

:D

Well, I only have 3 guys this week since they let me select a guy that isn't even playing :D

-11 on the first day with my 3 though so not too bad I guess.....why wouldn't it tell me when I picked him that he wasn't playing?

Edited by T_bone65

Well, I only have 3 guys this week since they let me select a guy that isn't even playing  :D

-11 on the first day with my 3 though so not too bad I guess.....why wouldn't it tell me when I picked him that he wasn't playing?

1302697[/snapback]

If you pick a guy that isn't playing in the tournament, he'll be highlighted in red once you submit your foursome. Then you have to go back and edit your group again. That's happened to me a couple of times so far.

Although the fantasy golf guys at Rotoworld mentioned that ESPN wasn't listing all of the correct entrants for the tournament this week, but that was on Tuesday. I set mine Wed. night and didn't have any problems.