[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about HAG

soopanuts

No wait list and a 5th league, HAG_atory (purgatory) might work.   :D

1258431[/snapback]

I kind of like the idea of a 5th "HAG_atory league" that includes HAG members currently between leagues ... or the "No Namers". If there are not 12 HAG members between leagues you could take players from the existing waiting list or if there are no waiting lists as equal a number from each age group as possible.

Then when one of the original 4 leagues needs a replacement owner it would pull from the Hag_atory league the HAG member that meets the age requirement that was in a previous HAG league that had been there the longest ... if there are no previous HAG owners then the Hag_atory owner of the right age ... if there is no HAG owner of the right age then you have to troll for one.

And I like the number 12!

Edited by Grits and Shins

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a HAG II league ... there was difficulty filling out the top and bottom age brackets.  Putting together a Prime Time II and Generation Lost II bracket shouldn't be too difficult.

As a matter of fact if there are enough quality owners interested to fill out a second league of 12 in any age bracket why not allow the expansion.

So, instead of 4 leagues, it might be 5 leagues next year with an extra PrimeTime age group ... just thinking out loud?

1258418[/snapback]

We have discussed this as well. Thee was no formal resolution, but it is by no means out of the question. It should be a topic of offseason discussion.

Good Idea, it would be cool if the Hagatory league Champ wins the whole Royale!

:D  :D

I like the idea and will make sure it's discussed in the main forum.

1258459[/snapback]

It needs to be addressed, here not by just the Powers that be!

A league vote, I vote yes to the 5th league.

there is no f'n way ill be in a league with blitz, nsab, georgemoe , toney , twiley,........ et all

u are all week  :D  :D  :D

1258486[/snapback]

A sissy Mountain Man :D:D

kinda like a sissy harley man  :D  :D  :D

1258508[/snapback]

I wasn't the one who said I was afraid to join Hagatory :D

4 leagues I think is enough!

What happens when you have 6 Primetimers, 4 gen lost, and 5 nvn's all moving out at once and HAG atory only has 3 openings. Then what? you still have the problem here that innauguaral members are getting screwed by this whole wait list thing.

:D I say again...no wait list except for HAG members that are between leagues. Then when there is an opening that a current member doesn't fill in any one of the sub leagues you fill it by either inviting someone personally or making an announcement on the boards.

4 leagues I think is enough!

What happens when you have 6 Primetimers, 4 gen lost, and 5 nvn's all moving out at once and HAG atory only has 3 openings.  Then what?  you still have the problem here that innauguaral members are getting screwed by this whole wait list thing.

:D  I say again...no wait list except for HAG members that are between leagues.  Then when there is an opening that a current member doesn't fill in any one of the sub leagues you fill it by either inviting someone personally or making an announcement on the boards.

1258518[/snapback]

He speaks the truth. :doah: