[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jax vs. NE

H8tank

Who wins?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Mighty 12-4 Jacksonville JAGS!
    • The Teddy Bruschi Boys of Boston

I do think the Jags are underrated here. I voted NE because they are at home but wouldn't be surprised with a Jacksonville victory.

Noone(except for perhaps H8tank) is giving them any respect.

1251340[/snapback]

Ya missed my thread last Sunday then, as I got the Pat homers in an uproar saying the Jags may come in and beat'em-Peace PD.

Garrard brings a whole new level of athleticism to the jags.  Think of the size of Mcnabb with the feet of vick.

He is not that accurate, that will be helped with more practice with first team.  Jax would have won the St.louis game if they had pulled the hobbled leftwich for garrard.

Teams won't be able to plan well for the jags now, I like their chances even more now.

Indy better watch out, the one team who can beat them just got a new playbook...

1176989[/snapback]

here

The only reason the colts won't make the SB is cuase only one team can represent the AFC, and that will be the jaguars.

1187023[/snapback]

or here

16-0 is meaningless without the SB win.

that being said, at this point, they have to try and make the 16-0.  It's too bad they lose this week.

1194264[/snapback]

busted! :D

lol you momo, the first was simply saying they had promise, the other two were fricking jokes moran.

Do you have a helper?

1251569[/snapback]

Ohhhhhh. I see. When your predicitions go wrong they are JOKES, but when they are right, then you are serious (and like to point it out). Nice strategy. You're right about one thing though, your predicitions about the Jags are jokes!

Should I drag up your predicitions from Week 2?

Edited by CaptainHook

Ohhhhhh. I see. When your predicitions go wrong they are JOKES, but when they are right, then you are dead on

So sad... I feel sorry for your mother. :D

I even made a thread about how lincoln coleman said jags were going to SB back around week 8 and I didn't really beleive it.

So sad...  I feel sorry for your mother.  :D

I even made a thread about how lincoln coleman said jags were going to SB back around week 8 and I didn't really beleive it.

1251573[/snapback]

Wow. So, you drag my mother into it, eh? Pathetic. Well ok you big dummy head! :D

I'm sure when the Jags lose tomorrow, and they will, your predicition will be a "joke". Or you won't respond. Typical Jags fans. All talk, no walk. Don't worry, after the weekend you can root for your second-favorite team. All Jags fans have one. 'Cause they sure don't support the franchise in Jacksonville.

Edited by CaptainHook

Jax question: What's the news on the injury front? I'm sure that since it's not the evil Bill Belichick, full and detailed reports have been filed.

Will Mike Peterson play? He's been a monster for them all year and he's got a cast on his arm right now.

If you don't, you should.

1251715[/snapback]

Guess you've missed a few of my posts regarding my feelings for the Pathetics and Purse boy. I even had a special sigline for all Pats fans once. :D

Edited by Hitman

Guess you've missed a few of my posts regarding my feelings for the Pathetics and Purse boy.  I even had a special sigline for all Pats fans once.  :D

1251719[/snapback]

Sorry, I missed it. Any enemy of Purse boy is a friend of mine. Keep up the good work. :D

I don't see the Jags winning this game. They aren't nearly as good as their record indicates. They probably had one of the weakest schedules in the NFL. Playing Tenn. 2x and Houston 2x is any easy 4 wins. Beating the likes of SF, AZ, Clev, NYJ, Balt, and a Tommy Maddox led Pitts. isn't very impressive either. Their only wins against quality teams were against Sea and Cincy.

Jax has a solid defense and some weapons on offense, but they just don't wow you. They often performed down to their competition and barely snuck out wins. I don't see them going into NE and taking out the Super Bowl champs.