[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disappointed

CaptainHook

No probs here, I still had all the towel bars, hand towel rings, toilet paper holders, bath robe hooks, to hang in the house. So, I'm taking lunch, and recharging the drill( and me). Mrs. PD has all the Christmas stuff, plus the other boxed up items from the move ready to go into the attic as well, so I'll get some stuff done and crossed off the honey-do-list( increases my chances for her honey-do-list :D ). However, my sports day starts at 3:00, when the WolfPack and Heels tip it off in Chapel Hill for some ACC Hoops. Peace PD.

For some reason, I woke up this morning thinking the play-off games started at 1:00 pm.  I was ready for some football!  Now I'll have to wait three more hours. :D

I love the play-offs!!!!

1252319[/snapback]

ME 2!!! I set my alarm clock for 12:30, then i go turn on the tv and the games don't start till 4:30!!!!

ME 2!!! I set my alarm clock for 12:30, then i go turn on the tv and the games don't start till 4:30!!!!

1252414[/snapback]

You set your alarm for 12:30 :D , man I've been getting up at 5:40-6:00 am for about 15 years now, on the rare occasion I make it to 7:30ish it feels like I slept for 20 hrs.

You set your alarm for 12:30 :D , man I've been getting up at 5:40-6:00 am for about 15 years now, on the rare occasion I make it to 7:30ish it feels like I slept for 20 hrs.

1252422[/snapback]

Late night last night for me.

On call at the hospital today. Hopefully won't be in the O.R. when the games are going.  :D

1252455[/snapback]

Well if that one guy can serve up chops and pounds of baloney, and get all the NFL stats on his cellular phoney?, then why can't you? As long as you don't have a sharp insturment in soft flesh.....wait a minute, that didn't come out right :D .

For some reason, I woke up this morning thinking the play-off games started at 1:00 pm.  I was ready for some football!  Now I'll have to wait three more hours. :D

I love the play-offs!!!!

1252319[/snapback]

Thank the TV networks. NE gets to play at home at night again too.

Well if that one guy can serve up chops and pounds of baloney, and get all the NFL stats on his cellular phoney?, then why can't you? As long as you don't have a sharp insturment in soft flesh.....wait a minute, that didn't come out right :D .

1252516[/snapback]

chops and pounds of baloney :D i love that stupid commercial.