[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashaun Woods

Redzone Rowdie

In case some of you aren't familiar with the name, Rashaun was a first round draft pick two years ago by the 49ers. He was "all world" coming out of Oaklahoma and was projected to be an NFL WR stud. Instead his career has made him out to be more like an NFL WR dud! Any word out there or thoughts on if this guy will make it in the NFL, or what the 49ers plans are for him?

I am in a "Rookie Only" league, and he was my first pick two years ago, I'm trying to decide if I need to hang on to him 1 more year :D , or dump him!

I remember seeing an article in the last week or two (would link to it if i remembered where I saw it) that said he was on very thin ice in SF, because when he got hurt early this season, he basically disappeared from the team, instead choosing to rehab on his own. In addition, Nolan and the current staff didn't pick him, so they have very little loyalty to him.

Not sure if he was projected to be a stud.  He was out of Okla. St. and I thought he was a high 2nd Rd. pick....but maybe low 1st.  Any other Okla. St. WRs cut it in the NFL?

1257686[/snapback]

Another Oklahoma St. WR who was a hugh bust after being drafted high in the late eighties - Hart Lee Dykes.

Woods was taken with the 1.31 pick in the 2004 draft, right between Kevin Jones and Ben Watson. As was mentioned, he is on very thin ice with the 49ers who are very sour on him. All he does is underperform in the rare instance he is not hurt. I'd dump him personally - he has never shown anything that suggests he is going to step up to become even a mediocre talent.

Woods was taken with the 1.31 pick in the 2004 draft, right between Kevin Jones and Ben Watson. As was mentioned, he is on very thin ice with the 49ers who are very sour on him. All he does is underperform in the rare instance he is not hurt.  I'd dump him personally - he has never shown anything that suggests he is going to step up to become even a mediocre talent.

1257929[/snapback]

thats gotta hurt the 49's.... oops is the 49's never mind :D