[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts should be healthy for Sunday.

CaptainHook

All Colts participated in practice on Wednesday, except #3 TE Ben Utecht who was experiencing flu-like symptoms. This includes RT Ryan Diem and DT Corey Simon who have missed the last month with knee and foot sprains respectively. Diem wore a brace on his left knee. All Colts on the injury report were listed as probable:

Diem (knee, probable), tight end Bryan Fletcher (groin, probable), Freeney (ankle/foot/hamstring, probable), Harrison (hand, probable), June (groin/knee/ankle, probable), Mathis (foot, probable), Reagor (knee, probable), defensive tackle Darrell Reid (shoulder, probable), safety Dexter Reid (ankle, probable), Sanders (back, probable), Simon (foot, probable), quarterback Jim Sorgi (right thumb, probable), Stokley (knee, probable) and defensive end Josh Thomas (shoulder, probable).

All Colts participated in practice on Wednesday, except #3 TE Ben Utecht who was experiencing flu-like symptoms. This includes RT Ryan Diem and DT Corey Simon who have missed the last month with knee and foot sprains respectively.  Diem wore a brace on his left knee.  All Colts on the injury report were listed as probable:

Diem (knee, probable), tight end Bryan Fletcher (groin, probable), Freeney (ankle/foot/hamstring, probable), Harrison (hand, probable), June (groin/knee/ankle, probable), Mathis (foot, probable), Reagor (knee, probable), defensive tackle Darrell Reid (shoulder, probable), safety Dexter Reid (ankle, probable), Sanders (back, probable), Simon (foot, probable), quarterback Jim Sorgi (right thumb, probable), Stokley (knee, probable) and defensive end Josh Thomas (shoulder, probable).

1261144[/snapback]

Until "Evil" Kimo takes out Peanuthead's knees on his 1st attempted pass. I hope your boys are healthy, because I don't want any excuses when the Steelers shock the world on Sunday. :D

Colts              34

Steelers          31

1255879[/snapback]

Until "Evil" Kimo takes out Peanuthead's knees on his 1st attempted pass.  I hope your boys are healthy, because I don't want any excuses when the Steelers shock the world on Sunday.    :D

1261312[/snapback]

I think Menudo is getting braver as the week goes on.

the Colts don't need to be healthy to beat the Steelers

1261422[/snapback]

:D I can't say why, but I have liked the steelers in this match-up since I thought it would line up that was 3 or 4 weeks ago...

Then again, I liked the Giants over Carolina, so don't you be putting too much stock in my picks.

Why do you care who Denver plays?

1261468[/snapback]

I hold tickets to the AFC Championship game, if held in NE.

Denver indeed will be tough, 50/50 chance for NE to win that game.

All I can say is Shanahan was at the top of the list of preseason Mike's to be fired on this board, but now he's gonna beat Belichick in the playoffs?

Also, I want to see the suffering of Peyton to continue. If the Pats lose Saturday, there is no way Denver goes into Indy and beats them. So, if the Steelers don't win, that would give the Colts a free ride to the bowl (in the scenario the Pats happened to lose).

Edited by charty

I hold tickets to the AFC Championship game, if held in NE.

Denver indeed will be tough, 50/50 chance for NE to win that game.

All I can say is Shanahan was at the top of the list of preseason Mike's to be fired on this board, but now he's gonna beat Belichick in the playoffs?

Also, I want to see the suffering of Peyton to continue.  If the Pats lose Saturday, there is no way Denver goes into Indy and beats them.  So, if the Steelers don't win, that would give the Colts a free ride to the bowl (in the scenario the Pats happened to lose).

1261489[/snapback]

I dont know, I'm leaning more and more towards the Pats beating Denver. However I cant see the Steelers beating the Colts so the odds of the Championship game being held in NE this year arent great.

If Denver does manage to beat the Pats and the Colts win then IND will be the AFC Champion, no way Denver beats them in Indy.

Brady vs. Plummer

Belichick vs. Shanahan

It does seem hard to pick Denver with those matchups. I only see Denver winning because of home field and their ability to run the ball. In NE I say no way Denver wins. NE appears to be back at Super Bowl form, however they did play a way overrated Jacksonville team. If they beat Denver handily, I think everybody left better be worried. It would mean more for the Colts to beat NE playing their best. I'm torn with what I want to see.

Brady vs. Plummer

Belichick vs. Shanahan

It does seem hard to pick Denver with those matchups. I only see Denver winning because of home field and their ability to run the ball. In NE I say no way Denver wins. NE appears to be back at Super Bowl form, however they did play a way overrated Jacksonville team.  If they beat Denver handily, I think everybody left better be worried. It would mean more for the Colts to beat NE playing their best. I'm torn with what I want to see.

1261524[/snapback]

I love how an Indy fan calls Jacksonville overrated, while at other times, use Jacksonville in the argument that the AFC South is a tough division.

If Jacksonville was 12-4 because of a weak schedule (given that they are overrated), what does that say about the Colts schedule?

As much as I will despise the Big Ben ball washing by Menudo, and as much as this hurts to say......

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!

I love how an Indy fan calls Jacksonville overrated, while at other times, use Jacksonville in the argument that the AFC South is a tough division.

If Jacksonville was 12-4 because of a weak schedule (given that they are overrated), what does that say about the Colts schedule?

As much as I will despise the Big Ben ball washing by Menudo, and as much as this hurts to say......

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!

1261536[/snapback]

I dont think the south was tough at all this year. Jacksonville was the only decent team in the division. While I do think they were playoff calibar, they were not as good as most 12-4 teams are. I think the Colts played a schedule similar to what NE played last year. However, the Colts still showed up when they played tough teams. They played more playoff teams then anyone else in the playoffs. The only one they lost was without their starters. However, outside of those games the schedule was pretty cake. They didn't even play many almost playoff teams.

I wasn't trying to say that NE not as good as they appear because they played Jacksonville. I was just saying we'll know a lot more about how far they've recovered with a matchup against a team like Denver's.

If my (hapless) team was in the postseason, I'd want to face the weakest opponent I could. Settling old scores is over-rated, its all about winning the SB  :D

1261534[/snapback]

Yes, I would much rather win the SB then fail in an attempt at settling scores.