[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HAG age lists ...

Grits and Shins

It won't work if there isn't enough interest, but form all the posts and pms I got , I think there may be enough. The feelers are out that's all. If there are enough it will be easy enough to accomplish.

So again speak out here if you people want it, if not, so be it.

WoooHooo  Hey Alchico, Chargerz looks like I get to smack you around in 2 leagues next year.... :D

1264907[/snapback]

It didn't work in the one we were in toghether last year, what makes you think anything will change next year :D

All it really does is ensure me and Chargerz will get at least 1 or 2 easy wins in each league :D

By the time I make it to HOT I'll be EnsureBrad.

1264856[/snapback]

:D Nice

I unfortunately didnt pay attention when HAG was formed so I lost out and have noone to blame but myself..The Hag format is unique tho because of the priority to Hag members which I respect and agree with. I went from 1st to 3rd in primetime because 2 people grew out of nvh. If there is interest in a hag 2 Id like to get in to it..I still will wait my turn in hag 1..This is a great concept..

Edited by whomper

There are others not in HAG on waiting lists, just get together for HAGII.

It didn't work in the one we were in toghether last year, what makes you think anything will change next year :D

All it really does is ensure me and Chargerz will get at least 1 or 2 easy wins in each league :D

1264925[/snapback]

:D