[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DING DONG, PEYTON AND THE PONIES CHOKE AGAIN!

Finger

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Even with all the gifts to get them back into the game, they still couldn't get the monkey off.

Happy feet was in true form. I love that stupid look like he can't believe this could be happening to him yet again. Then the drunken kicker misses very makeable kick by a mile. I fell of my couch.

Indy fans you will NEVER , I repeat NEVER win the Suberbowl :D

How were your seats Pirate Boy? :D

Oh, I know my team got beat last night...yada, yada, yada. But we still won 3 of 4 and we WILL win again. :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Even with all the gifts to get them back into the game, they still couldn't get the monkey off.

Happy feet was in true form. I love that stupid look like he can't believe this could be happening to him yet again. Then the drunken kicker misses very makeable kick by a mile. I fell of my couch.

Indy fans you will NEVER , I repeat NEVER win the Suberbowl  :D

How were your seats Pirate Boy?  :huh:

Oh, I know my team got beat last night...yada, yada, yada. But we still won 3 of 4 and we WILL win again.  :D

1267405[/snapback]

Take yer FINGER and shove it up your :D

Keep showing us why we all hate you pansies fans.

Wow, you Pittsburgh fans are all class; I've rarely seen such magnanimity in victory.

1267420[/snapback]

If my team can't win, I take extreme pleasure in the teams that I don't like performing as they should. This week the Ponies gag yet again and next week I'm sure Pitt will implode as well. That will make the Pats loss a little easier for me. :D

Despite the late game come back, the Colts looked like an emotionally drained team to me. They were very flat early on. I think the emotional high of the 13-0 start, followed by the crushing low of the death of Dungy's son, just wore them out. I don't mean to play amatuer psycologist, but it seems to me that the last thing Tony Dungy needs right now is three more weeks of football. It's good for him that they lost.

That's it, Manning and the Colts really are the uber-choke artists of the NFL. They couldn't get it done last year, when they had their record-setting offensive season. They couldn't get it done this year, when they had home field advantage all through the playoffs, a better D, and what is still probably the best offense in the NFL.

The Colts lack mental toughness, that's all there is to say...

That's it, Manning and the Colts really are the uber-choke artists of the NFL.  They couldn't get it done last year, when they had their record-setting offensive season.  They couldn't get it done this year, when they had home field advantage all through the playoffs, a better D, and what is still probably the best offense in the NFL.

The Colts lack mental toughness, that's all there is to say...

1267726[/snapback]

be fair. Dungy made a bad call to sit them, his son end his own life a few weeks ago. They were mentally drained.

oh, and PIT CAME TO PLAY OLD SKEWL HURT-BALL!!!

give credit where its due.

Now Peyton's blaming his offensive line....says they didn't protect him. Isn't he the one up at the line calling all the blocking schemes? Maybe the rest of the country will now know what we in N.E. have known for years.....CHOKE! All the ball washing this guy gets and when they lose it's the o-lines fault? Stop pointing fingers Peanut head....we all know it's Swerski and Hooks fault!! :D

be fair. Dungy made a bad call to sit them, his son end his own life a few weeks ago. They were mentally drained.

oh, and PIT CAME TO PLAY OLD SKEWL HURT-BALL!!!

give credit where its due.

1267736[/snapback]

Dungy made the correct call to sit them in the last few weeks of the season. It would be ridiculous to have your franchise QB and his skill position players playing both halves in meaningless games, especially after the first loss.

Yes, Pittsburgh came to play, but the Colt's didn't. Good teams find a way to get it done. The fact is that Pittsburgh came with some pressure, and the Colts cracked, when they had all the advantages of playing at home, in a dome, and with their revamped defense.

So, Pittsburgh came to play, and the Colts folded...

I said during the game that I didn't think it looked they had a very good blocking scheme. Maybe if you run the ball a few more times it'll slow down that pass rush a little. You can't put yourself in situations where good playoff defenses know you're going to pass all the time.

Now Peyton's blaming his offensive line....says they didn't protect him. Isn't he the one up at the line calling all the blocking schemes? Maybe the rest of the country will now know what we in N.E. have known for years.....CHOKE! All the ball washing this guy gets and when they lose it's the o-lines fault? Stop pointing fingers Peanut head....we all know it's Swerski and Hooks fault!!  :D

1267744[/snapback]

Pittsburgh provided the blueprint... Pressure the guy, and he is the run-of-the-mill quarterback. Proof is in the pudding.