[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo Is A Fair Weather Fan

'canes2004

I CANNOT believe you have ZERO Steelers on your Smack Bowl roster?!?!?!

Oh the shame, the shame. 

:D

1268613[/snapback]

Even I have th Pitt defense on mine. When the players said noone thought they could win it meant many of the fans too?

I root for the Steelers through thick and thin, always have always will. However, when it comes to any fantasy football situations, rarely do I take any Steelers. This might sound stupid, but, I fell like I have enough riding on the Steelers as it is, because my heart is already there. As for the smackbowl, I already made clear that I thought the Colts were going to win the whole thing. I am as thrilled as could be that I was wrong, but I pick fantasy teams with my head and not my heart.

I root for the Steelers through thick and thin, always have always will.  However, when it comes to any fantasy football situations, rarely do I take any Steelers.  This might sound stupid, but, I fell like I have enough riding on the Steelers as it is, because my heart is already there.  As for the smackbowl, I already made clear that I thought the Colts were going to win the whole thing.  I am as thrilled as could be that I was wrong, but I pick fantasy teams with my head and not my heart.

1268759[/snapback]

There goes all your street cred......

There goes all your street cred......

1268786[/snapback]

Nope, I already went on record picking the Colts this past weekend, but, of course, hoping beyond hope that the Steelers would win.

The Steelers players arent very good fantasy players..Dont draft with your heart is what I always say..

en espanol

los dont redactan con su corazón