[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which is the best QB from here on out?

H8tank

The best QB, the guy you would take to lead your team next year, don't consider supporting cast this year in your decision.  

101 members have voted

1. 1. The best QB, the guy you would take to lead your team next year, don't consider supporting cast this year in your decision.

• Delhomme.
    • Hasslebeck.
    • Roethlisberger.
    • Plummer.

loogie you got issues. What kind of name is loogie anyways. I just like for Seattle to get respect we deserve. Hasselbeck is by far the best QB out there and is more like Favre then Delhomme. Hasselbeck has learned from Favre and has the same stats as Favre did in his 5th year.

1274801[/snapback]

yah. Hasselbeck wings that ball around gets all emotional just like favre. a regular gunslinger...sure :D

You guys are nuts!! Roth is #3 AT BEST. Hasselbeck is the best QB right now, but I will give the nod to Delhomme based off his playoff results. He is the highest rated playoff QB to date EVER I believe. Roth over Hass is a joke- no one in their right mind would take Roth over Hass- :D

Delhomme

Hasselbeck

Roth

Plummer-