[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best coach in playoffs?

juanruiz13

Who would you want to coach your team for the championship game?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to coach your team for the championship game?

• John Fox
    • Bill Cowher
    • Mike Holmgren
    • Mike Shanahan

While I wouldn't want any of the choices to coach my championship team, you just made it coaches for this years bunch...

...and so I went with Cowher. Seems to me he had a pretty good game plan, gleaned from film, that he stayed with. Could be the first 6th seed to win a SB.... though I don't think they will since the NFC is going to win it.... but I could put my money on him getting me there.

Homegrins would be my last choice. But then, I just dislike the guy so much it probably clouds my judgement.

Tough call. I would say either Shanahan or Fox. We'll see which one of those guys wins the Superbowl.

Tough call.  I would say either Shanahan or Fox.  We'll see which one of those guys wins the Superbowl.

1276393[/snapback]

I hope you're right. All I want is for my team(Panthers) to go one more round. I'll put in one last request if we do that.

this is a great poll.

Tough one. I'd say Fox, then Cowher. The only reason I take Fox over Cowher, is Cowher sometimes makes some retarded decisions.

ala Onside kick vs INDY in the second half..AFTER suggesting he was going to do it the week before :doah:

edit: oh yah. The reason I like Fox over the rest, is Fox seems to have an ability to keep people focused, ESPECIALLY on road games. He hardly makes boneheaded mistakes. I like the smashmouth style of Cowher, but he's also dynamic with some trick plays. Cowher provides good football games. Fox provides focused driven football players.

Edited by LooGie