[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler Haters: Get Over It

Menudo

Dude, stop jumping on the bandwagon. I can show you the countless posts where we got along just fine and wrote back and fourth about the Steelers. However, when someone starts to rip me, you simply take the popular route and just jump on board and join-in.

1278181[/snapback]

I am such a follower :D I'm not "ripping" you because everyone else is doing it (in fact I don't think I was even ripping you). I'm just tired of the every Steeler post turing into a pissing match between you and the board.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am such a follower :D  I'm not "ripping" you because everyone else is doing it (in fact I don't think I was even ripping you).  I'm just tired of the every Steeler post turing into a pissing match between you and the board.

1278219[/snapback]

I ask you to seriously go back to Hugh One's post where he has links to posts that I started this week, and tell me what I did that deserved the bashing that I am getting..........that is, if you feel like it.

Also, I think saying that I am to the Huddle what Joey Porter is to the Steelers is a bit of a rip, isn't it ? :D

Also, I think saying that I am to the Huddle what Joey Porter is to the Steelers is a bit of a rip, isn't it ?

1278226[/snapback]

I was trying to show you how people percieve you with an analogy that would hit close to home.... guess it didn't work.