[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler Haters: Get Over It

Menudo

I've never seen so many fans of other teams, that are not in the playoffs, coming in and ripping on a team that is still in the playoffs. It is comical. Don't you think it sounds a bit funny to be a Ravens, Cowboys, Browns, or Bengals fan coming in and telling us how much pain we are going to feel when we lose this week ? Or tellingt us what babies our fans are ? Your teams are done, bow down to us and shut your mouths. :D

I'm not surprised that the Bengals fans are doing it. They have been whining little biatches since their 'dream season' has been put to bed by the Steelers, and, obviously, they would give ANYTHING to have an inkling of the success that the Steelers organization has enjoyed through the years. Now will come the common "Oh yeah, well, if you don't win the Super Bowl, it doesn't matter." That statement always made me laugh. Of course that is the ultimate goal, but, I think there are different levels of success: Winning season, making playoffs, making Championship game, Making Super Bowl, Winning Super Bowl. Those that try to act like there aren't are just avoiding the fact that their team couldn't stack up.

Like it or not, the Steelers shocked the world last Sunday, and there is nothing that any of you can do to rain on our parade. We are loving every minute of it. This was a team that looked like they were not going to be in the playoffs 6 weeks ago. We are now one win away from the Super Bowl, and, morans like Sgt. Ryan think they are going to ruffle our feathers by predicting that we will lose, after already predicting that we would not make the playoffs, lose to Cincy, lose to Indy......etc, etc.

:D WE'VE GOT A FEELING, PITTSBURGH'S GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL !!!!

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

Hopefully that got some more people at the Huddle to root for the Broncos, because like McDonalds, "I'm Loving It !!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen so many fans of other teams, that are not in the playoffs, coming in and ripping on a team that is still in the playoffs.  It is comical.  Don't you think it sounds a bit funny to be a Ravens, Cowboys, Browns, or Bengals fan coming in and telling us how much pain we are going to feel when we lose this week ?  Or tellingt us what babies our fans are ?

1275162[/snapback]

More than the Patriots last year? :D

You might be pushing it just a tad far here. Don't become UT.

1275166[/snapback]

I'm really not trying to, but, don't you think some of it is in self defense ? :D

Have you read some of GDawg, Sgt. Ryan, TheOhioState, posts ?

Edited by Menudo

More than the Patriots last year? :D

1275168[/snapback]

You have a point there. If the Steelers are becoming the next Patriots, I think I could live with that. :D

I'm really not trying to, but, don't you think some of it is in self defense ?  :D

1275170[/snapback]

Might be.... however, actions speak louder than words.

You have had your say for awhile now.... no need to keep on defending.... let your Steelers speak for you.

I'm really not trying to, but, don't you think some of it is in self defense ?  :D

1275170[/snapback]

You clearly havent been reading my posts very carefully. Funny, I thought we'd gotten along pretty well this week. :D

Might be.... however, actions speak louder than words.

You have had your say for awhile now.... no need to keep on defending.... let your Steelers speak for you.

1275176[/snapback]

What fun would that be ? This is a message board, and I don't think any of them post here. :D

1275170[/snapback]

I have and I still agree with Sky. Your team is in the playoffs........enjoy it and dont' worry what anyone else thinks. By going on a verbal diatribe, you just make yourself seem like an obnoxious chest thumper. JMHO.

1275170[/snapback]

I read pretty much every post at the Huddle.

Sarge is just pulling your chain. He does that. Sees who he can rile up and most of the time it works.

TheeIdiot is TheeIdiot... why do you even pay any attention to him? It's not like he contributes anything worthwhile.

The vote is still out on GD. We'll see what kind of track record he establishes.

You clearly havent been reading my posts very carefully. Funny, I thought we'd gotten along pretty well this week.  :D

1275179[/snapback]

Better, you still get your jabs in though. :D Hey, I don't mind it at all, this is all in good fun, as I have said a million times. I know I annoy some people, or maybe a lot of people, but give me some latitude. I'm pretty darn excited right now. :D This weeks is moving at a snail's pace, as I can think of nothing but the game on Sunday. I know how much heartbreak goes along with losing in Championship games, and I don't want to feel that again. I think I have problems. :D

I read pretty much every post at the Huddle.

Sarge is just pulling your chain. He does that. Sees who he can rile up and most of the time it works.

TheeIdiot is TheeIdiot... why do you even pay any attention to him? It's not like he contributes anything worthwhile.

The vote is still out on GD. We'll see what kind of track record he establishes.

1275185[/snapback]

I completely know the deal with Sarge, we have both been here a long time, and this post was kind of made in the same vain as all of his, but, I do mean some of what I say. :D

I do agree with your comments on TheIdiot, and I don't think GDawg belongs in a category with him at all, but, he is the only Ravens fan who shows up here anymore, so I just through him in the mix.

You might be pushing it just a tad far here. Don't become UT.

1275166[/snapback]

And if they are, are you becoming the next Ugly Tuna  :D

1275178[/snapback]

::D

1275184[/snapback]

that about sums it up

And if they are, are you becoming the next Ugly Tuna  :D

1275178[/snapback]

I don't think anyone could ever get as bad as him. I know people love to try to lump me in there, but, think back or go back and look at his posts, there will never be another UT.

Better, you still get your jabs in though.  :D    Hey, I don't mind it at all, this is all in good fun, as I have said a million times.  I know I annoy some people, or maybe a lot of people, but give me some latitude.  I'm pretty darn excited right now.  :D  This weeks is moving at a snail's pace, as I can think of nothing but the game on Sunday.  I know how much heartbreak goes along with losing in Championship games, and I don't want to feel that again.  I think I have problems.  :D

1275186[/snapback]

I dont think Ive done too much jabbing, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

You really dont annoy me at all, in fact I think most of what you post is pretty funny/ inciteful, as the case may be.

You wear your heart on your sleeve, nothing wrong with that. It just comes across the wrong way to different people sometimes; no big deal IMHO...I think we all do it to some degree.

Just chill out and enjoy the week. Who knows? You might have two MORE weeks to enjoy after this one :D

I completely know the deal with Sarge, we have both been here a long time, and this post was kind of made in the same vain as all of his, but, I do mean some of what I say.  :D

I do agree with your comments on TheIdiot, and I don't think GDawg belongs in a category with him at all, but, he is the only Ravens fan who shows up here anymore, so I just through him in the mix.

1275190[/snapback]

Hey, just because my team is terrible doesnt mean I dont love football. Were that the case I could just stick with the Orioles...oh, wait...

Better, you still get your jabs in though.  :D    Hey, I don't mind it at all, this is all in good fun, as I have said a million times.  I know I annoy some people, or maybe a lot of people, but give me some latitude.  I'm pretty darn excited right now.  :D  This weeks is moving at a snail's pace, as I can think of nothing but the game on Sunday. I know how much heartbreak goes along with losing in Championship games, and I don't want to feel that again.  I think I have problems.  :D

1275186[/snapback]

If you post this much defending your team this week, I can't imagine how many we'll see if they somehow beat Denver this week with 2 weeks before the SB is played.

Everyone knows how much you support the team and it's great to be such a true supporter, but you can defend them in other posts. There's no need to start 20 posts a week "pimping" the Steelers. We get it, we all get it already. Sit back and enjoy the game on Sunday.

See Menudo, the UT comparisons are starting, from people other than myself, and FWIW, Sky's about as well respected a huddler as there is.

1275203[/snapback]

I agree about Sky. He is awesome. The one post I showed my wife to explain to her how great I thought this place was happened to be Sky's trip post. She thought it was awesome and thought that Sky was a "cute" old man. However, him bringing up UT, and you trying to frighten me with the fact that other's think I'm getting close to UT status is just a jab and laughable. Let me remind you what UT was like.......

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=...sult_type=posts

I think Steelers are great and a great organization ...it was a huge win last week

but I do not believe for one second they can do it again on the road this week vs a very good ( and some what underrated ) Broncos team

Playing Broncos is no joke in Mile High

I wish your team well Menudo but i think the party ends this weekend

Broncos 20 - Steelers 13

Good luck

Didn't call you UT.... said... don't become UT.

Starting to cross over into that territory.....

Be happy, be proud.... stand up and yell it at the top of your lungs... but for gosh sakes... don't push out of the envelope.

Was just trying to give a word of caution so you don't go too far over the edge.