[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler Haters: Get Over It

Menudo

Cant...resist...urge...to keep...reading...thread... :D

1277355[/snapback]

I know me too!!! Why? Why? Why? It's like a junior high girl's fight. "She said this" and "you said that". Who cares? Menudo likes the Steelers and likes to make sure everyone knows it. Did anyone think the thread would be about anything different?

For entertainment's sake, keep it rollin, it's a slow day, and I'm bored.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know me too!!!  Why? Why? Why?  It's like a junior high girl's fight.  "She said this"  and  "you said that".  Who cares?  Menudo likes the Steelers and likes to make sure everyone knows it.  Did anyone think the thread would be about anything different?

1277706[/snapback]

It reminds me of a scene from Breakfast Club....

"You guys couldn't ignore me if you tried." :D

We should make this the Friday Movie Trivia thread...

~ We are heading West to Ken-Tuck-ee

~ There's a war on, how is it that you are heading west?

~ We just face North and real subtle-like, turn left

Edited by Duchess Jack

1277774[/snapback]

What is ABearwithfurniture giving directions?

1277774[/snapback]

:D Best idea I've heard so far......... however, I don't know the quote. :D

1277774[/snapback]

Last of the Mohicans! Daniel Day Lewis version. Excellent movie.

I know me too!!!  Why? Why? Why?  It's like a junior high girl's fight.  "She said this"  and  "you said that".  Who cares?  Menudo likes the Steelers and likes to make sure everyone knows it.  Did anyone think the thread would be about anything different?

1277706[/snapback]

Must...keep reading... :D

correct on all three counts, you're up!

1277874[/snapback]

Okay, here we go:

"San Diego, its German for 'whale's va-gina'.

Umm, I'm pretty sure its Spanish for Saint Diego.

Nobody really knows what it means..."

Edited by Gdawg

Even the Steeler fans find you annoying.

1277528[/snapback]

I just don't see why he feels compelled to convince everyone of how good Roethlisberger is, or how good the Steelers are, or whatever. It's like he takes it personally when someone slights the Steelers.

I say who cares what other fans think :D

Also, I find it ironic that the more he tries to convince people of how great the Steelers are, the more people at this site dislike them.... every one of his posts seems to be counter productive :D

I just don't see why he feels compelled to convince everyone of how good Roethlisberger is, or how good the Steelers are, or whatever.  It's like he takes it personally when someone slights the Steelers.

Also, I find it ironic that the more he tries to convince people of how great the Steelers are, the more people at this site dislike them.... every one of his posts seems to be counter productive :D

1277926[/snapback]

He is proving Newton's third law of motion...........his actions have caused many to take the opposite action for spite. I am a total reaction :D

I just don't see why he feels compelled to convince everyone of how good Roethlisberger is, or how good the Steelers are, or whatever.  It's like he takes it personally when someone slights the Steelers.

1277926[/snapback]

I wish to be more like you.

P.S. Do your knees start to hurt when you jump off and back on the bandwagon ?

:D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...dpost&p=1192062

Menudo said: After today's game, I would put it (Playoff chances) at around 50%.

Steeler responded: After today's game, coupled with the performance of the Steelers over the last couple weeks, I would put it (playoff chances) at around 5%.

Menudo said: If they do make the playoffs, they are a dangerous team IMHO, but this season, regardless of what happens, has been a bit of a disappointment.

Steeler responded - If they do make the playoffs, they will be one and done because they really aren't that good.

Edited by Menudo

I wish to be more like you.

P.S.  Do your knees start to hurt when you jump off and back on the bandwagon ?

:D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...dpost&p=1192062

Menudo said:  After today's game, I would put it (Playoff chances) at around 50%.

Steeler responded:  After today's game, coupled with the performance of the Steelers over the last couple weeks, I would put it (playoff chances) at around 5%.

Menudo said:  If they do make the playoffs, they are a dangerous team IMHO, but this season, regardless of what happens, has been a bit of a disappointment.

Steeler responded - If they do make the playoffs, they will be one and done because they really aren't that good.

1278052[/snapback]

Good move, pick a fight with a fellow Steeler fan and one of the most respected Huddlers around. You should have stayed in bed this year. :D

I have never rooted for another team and I never will. When I made that post they were playing like crap and I don't see anything wrong with calling out your own team when they aren't playing well :D

BTW, what does my post from 2 months ago have to do with you feeling compelled to argue so much in favor of the Steelers that you are turning all non steeler fans against them?

Good move, pick a fight with a fellow Steeler fan and one of the most respected Huddlers around. You should have stayed in bed this year. :D

1278156[/snapback]

Just stating facts after he decided to rip me. So, by Hugh's rules, I am to just stand-up and take it and not fight back at all ?????

By the way Hugh, for someone who I claim to annoy above all others, you seem to hang on my every word. :D

P.S. I have NO problem with Steeler, but, he seems to have a problem with me.

I have never rooted for another team and I never will.  When I made that post they were playing like crap and I don't see anything wrong with calling out your own team when they aren't playing well :D

BTW, what does my post from 2 months ago have to do with you feeling compelled to argue so much in favor of the Steelers that you are turning all non steeler fans against them?

1278165[/snapback]

Dude, stop jumping on the bandwagon. I can show you the countless posts where we got along just fine and wrote back and fourth about the Steelers. However, when someone starts to rip me, you simply take the popular route and just jump on board and join-in. Please tell me what I have said that is so bad ? If I am really turning non-Steeler fans against me, as Squeegie said, that is pathetic, and they are giving me far too much power. This post, which was a response to the beatings I was taking from many, and the Ben-Eli post, which are half jokes are the only 'questionable threads' I have made this week, and I'm just having fun. I am truly sorry that you feel that your way of being a fan is sooooo much better than mine.

Edited by Menudo