[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler Haters: Get Over It

Menudo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've compared Bengals fans (and others) to Coffeeman, an alleged bet-welcher. Even in jest, that's a pretty serious charge at the huddle. You've harped on the alleged fight with CJ as a breakdown of the entire organization and that Marvin Lewis has lost control of his team -- again, not only not true, but completely none of your business. You've made statements that losing Palmer had no effect on the game.

1275525[/snapback]

You've definitely got me confused with someone. I've never compared you or anyone to Coffeman, barely said a word about the CJ fight, except to say it wasn't a big deal, and never made statement about the effect of Palmer's injury. I said no one knows what the results have been. :D

'Sides, don't believe this was a fishing expedition at all.... it was how he felt. Big difference.

1275585[/snapback]

My vote wasn't simply based on this thread but on a whole bunch started to tell everyone how great Roth is and whining about how people are dissing him and his team. This thread just clinched it for me.

If all of you are so upset with it all, why do you keep bumping this thread and encouraging it to continue?

1276076[/snapback]

Get a grip, you've been here long enough that you know ignoring people is no way near as fun as bashing people. It'll also never work. :D

What's worse than a homer tool?

A homer tool that needs everyone's attention and burps up the same drivel every other day.

::D

1276825[/snapback]

God you would think he would get the hint. I like Pitts, sorta of, but I hope they lose this week so we don't have to put up with this any longer.

I'm really not trying to, but, don't you think some of it is in self defense ?  :D

Have you read some of GDawg, Sgt. Ryan, TheOhioState, posts ?

1275170[/snapback]

Don't be hypocritical! Some of us just feel the opposite you do and are expressing that belief in the same manner you express yours. Why are we wrong and you right?

Steelers have had all the luck a team could possibly have and their lucky run will end this weekend. Honestly they wouldn't have beaten a Palmer lead Bengals team or a prepared Colts team.

As far as hammering huddlers that don't have their teams still in the playoffs, what in the *** does that have to do with anything, is everyone to be silent because of this :D

Denver 34 Pittsburg 17

TheeIdiot is TheeIdiot... why do you even pay any attention to him? It's not like he contributes anything worthwhile.

1275185[/snapback]

You obviously are intitled to your opinion and while i admit that last year in the college football forum i was overcome with vial contempt for Ryan ,falling for his smack hook 'n sinker every time. I have felt like i've made many viable contributions to the forum this year...........as many late breaking updates as possible..........i ran two huddle contest with over 200 participants..............kept up a thread pinned on the main forum for months with weekly updates.........donated over $600 to the Huddler relief fund........did my best to mend the fences with Sgt.Ryan by joining in a league with him..........showed true charactor by double paying darin3 and rbcmcdonald $60.75.............I have also been a semi-regular in the "new" none partisan tailgate, where i've done my best to advise anyone with information i feel i'm an expert at.

I have never shoved my crap in others faces, with exception to Ryan in the CFForum, I have only spoken out against Menudo due to his rediculous love fest and now this is the 2nd time he's called me out in a thread, while i have never did that to him.

I guess if i you don't feel i contribute to these boards, then i'd question who you feel does?

Edited by theeohiostate

Don't be hypocritical!  Some of us just feel the opposite you do and are expressing that belief in the same manner you express yours. Why are we wrong and you right?

Steelers have had all the luck a team could possibly have and their lucky run will end this weekend. Honestly they wouldn't have beaten a Palmer lead Bengals team or a prepared Colts team.

As far as hammering huddlers that don't have their teams still in the playoffs, what in the *** does that have to do with anything, is everyone to be silent because of this :D

Denver 34 Pittsburg 17

1276934[/snapback]

You seem to live in the land of what could have been not in the world that is.

Edited by slovak