[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson will be starter

Tally

From rotowire this morning...

Johnson was assured Tuesday by new Chiefs coach Herm Edwards that he will be the team's starting running back next season regardless of Priest Holmes' health, ESPN.com reports. "He told me I would be the guy going into training camp and that I should start the season prepared to start," Johnson told the Topeka Capital-Journal. Though this does not come as much of a surprise, there had been some uncertainty as to how carries would be shared in the Kansas City backfield if Holmes returns. However, it's now clear that Johnson is the guy and that Holmes will have to settle for a reduced role if he opts not to retire.

Have him as a keeper in one league, sounds good to me.

Edited by Tally

Sorry, 1st time I had heard of it.

What the hell am I paying rotowire $60 a year for? 2 day old news...bas*ards, their fired!

1277397[/snapback]

It's ok my son. Our mission here at the Huddle is to get everyone to convert to this great website. So drop that membership to rotowire, and spend your dollars wisely at this site.

(That good enough DMD? Now howzabout a hat?)

It's ok my son. Our mission here at the Huddle is to get everyone to convert to this great website. So drop that membership to rotowire, and spend your dollars wisely at this site.

(That good enough DMD? Now howzabout a hat?)

1277403[/snapback]

Football wise, Huddle is by far the best site, no doubt. But I still need those fools for baseball season. I play in multiple leagues so with about a zillion ball players to follow, I just haven’t found a better site for that info. If anyone else has, please share.