[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Rival

Menudo

:D

why don't I look at who posts the threads first before opening it.

:D  And the Steelers woulda lost had Palmer played the whole game.  :D

1280585[/snapback]

C'mon, that was creative. What is the fun in winning, if you don't get to talk trash. :D

why don't I look at who posts the threads first before opening it.

:D  And the Steelers woulda lost had Palmer played the whole game.  :D

1280585[/snapback]

I don't know. Coming into the playoffs the Steelers did look awfully tough.

It took exactly what...2 plays for Palmer to burn the Steelers secondary?

1280750[/snapback]

i love how some of you still think palmer would have been throwing 60 yard bombs on every other play with success.. get over it.. that was not going to happen and the bungles couldnt stop big ben.. both the steelers defense and offense are on fire and have been.. the game last week proved your palmer theory is bullsh*t.. keep crying bungle fans.. because you guys are the ones watching us in the afccg.

Typical  :D

Get a life already!

........and trash talking is served BEFORE a game idiot! Doing it after a game is right up your alley :D

1280808[/snapback]

.....or shoot your mouth off before and during the Cincy game. Get proven wrong..... immediately shoot your mouth off before and during the Indy game. Get proven wrong...........immediately shoot your mouth off before the Denver game......... this coming from someone who doesn't put himself behind any team....... :D

1281011[/snapback]

Pete Rose was in there. :D

1281035[/snapback]

For you guys..... look around that site. The Steelers fans certainly are creative..... :D

i love how some of you still think palmer would have been throwing 60 yard bombs on every other play with success..  get over it..  that was not going to happen and the bungles couldnt stop big ben..  both the steelers defense and offense are on fire and have been..  the game last week proved your palmer theory is bullsh*t..  keep crying bungle fans..  because you guys are the ones watching us in the afccg.

1280817[/snapback]

How have the Stillers been doing in the afccg lately? :D

Dude this is getting ridiculous now. How many posts/threads do you need like this? There are Panthers fans in here, Hawks fans in here, and Broncos fans in here and yet we don't hear them like you, enough already guy. Yes you support your team, that's great. Yes you trash talk some after your team wins Sunday and Monday, but it NEVER ends with you. Let it go now dude. I KNOW you can care less but you have every non-Steeler fan in here rooting for Denver. I am also pretty sure you'll come back attacking me or mentioning the Giants, and that's fine, but this had to be said. Enough already. Okay your a big time Steelers fan that's great but these threads every day about Ben or Eli, Porter, Bettis, Cowher, Cincy, whatever are too much.

Dude this is getting ridiculous now. How many posts/threads do you need like this? There are Panthers fans in here, Hawks fans in here, and Broncos fans in here and yet we don't hear them like you, enough already guy. Yes you support your team, that's great. Yes you trash talk some after your team wins Sunday and Monday, but it NEVER ends with you. Let it go now dude. I KNOW you can care less but you have every non-Steeler fan in here rooting for Denver. I am also pretty sure you'll come back attacking me or mentioning the Giants, and that's fine, but this had to be said. Enough already. Okay your a big time Steelers fan that's great but these threads every day about Ben or Eli, Porter, Bettis, Cowher, Cincy, whatever are too much.

1281324[/snapback]

You should call the police right now to arrest that guy who's holding that gun to your head making you read these posts.

You should call the police right now to arrest that guy who's holding that gun to your head making you read these posts.

1281350[/snapback]

Figured someone would say that. That is 100% right. I or no one has to read the posts, but that isn't the point. Regardless of whether I read it or not it's like man just let it go. Do you need to be the most hated person in here? Trashtalking is 1 thing, but when you have 20 threads every week comparing this, or knocking that, or stating this all based on the Steelers are great it's like enough guy.

1281324[/snapback]

Perhaps you should stop reading them ? :D

Figured someone would say that. That is 100% right. I or no one has to read the posts, but that isn't the point. Regardless of whether I read it or not it's like man just let it go. Do you need to be the most hated person in here? Trashtalking is 1 thing, but when you have 20 threads every week comparing this, or knocking that, or stating this all based on the Steelers are great it's like enough guy.

1281365[/snapback]

I made this post because I thought the video was creative and funny. Didn't see any harm in it. I really can't believe people let me get under their skin the way they do, just by posting stuff about my favorite team, in which they have the option to read if they want to. My posts are clearly defined, as has been said before, if you don't like them, stop reading them.