[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins more regular season games in '06

H8tank

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins more regular season games in '06

• Philly Eagles
    • Jacksonville Jags

Arguably two of the most popular Franchises in NFL history, each with their own black Quarterback, heck, Jax has 3 black QB's, hows that Jesse Jackson!

Anyway, everybody hates philly, and nobody even cares about Jacksonville, so who wins more games in 2006?

And why do they call Jax a small market team, their stadium has the ability to sit 77+K fans, isn'y Indy only 55K? And how many seats in lambeau? Or St.louis? That is a small dome.

And why are the dam games on so late today? I'm gonna be to lit to watch the late game now. :D

The Jags are coming off a great season, and with their defense, they keep themselves in most games.

I don't think the Eagles will be as bad as they were this year, as they did have a lot of tough breaks. However, I do think they are on the downslide. For as much as I admired them sticking up to T.O., they are kind of back to their original problem, they don't have a sure-thing solid Wide Receiver, though they have some young guys with potential. Also, their division has caugh up and passed them. I don't think the Eagles make the playoffs next year.

I see a Pitt vs. Jax MNF game, will be a good one. Maybe even an Indy vs. Jax SNF.

After seeing Menudo do such a good job of making people hate him, I guess I need to start pimping my lousy team some more.

Come one cmoore, we're the only two Jax fans outa 10k here... and neither one of us currently even lives in Fl. :D

Arguably two of the most popular Franchises in NFL history,

1281499[/snapback]

Huh? Of all the teams in the NFL, I think the only team less popular than the Jaguars are the Cardinals. I never see Jag fans. Even when they play the Colts. There are only two on this board that I know of. IMO they have the second least amount of fans in the league.

And why do they call Jax a small market team, their stadium has the ability to sit 77+K fans, isn'y Indy only 55K? And how many seats in lambeau? Or St.louis? That is a small dome.

1281499[/snapback]

Small market has nothing to do with stadium size. It's mainly about television market and the population of the city they are in. Jacksonville is "covering" 10,000 seats with tarps this year because the stadium is too big to sell out. The RCA Dome used to hold 65,000+ but a remodel of the press booth and the addition of more club seating lowered the total. It was also started the debate about needing more space. Which led to the approval of the new stadium under construction.

Edited by CaptainHook

Huh? Of all the teams in the NFL, I think the only team less popular than the Jaguars are the Cardinals. I never see Jag fans. Even when they play the Colts. There are only two on this board that I know of.

You really need to check the battery's in your sarcasmeter.

The Jags will have a much tougher time in 2006 due to their schedule. They are playing the revived NFC East vs a healthy McNabb and with the Redskins and Giants on the rise, it's no NFC West like '05.

Jacksonville

HOME: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, New England, N.Y. Jets, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Pittsburgh

AWAY: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, Kansas City

I voted for Jax (we do get HOU and TEN twice), but it could be close as to who wins more games.

No one cares right now anyway, we should pick this up in June. I am already looking forward to the draft! Jax better not draft a WR in round 1 this year :D

:D

I don't think the Eagles will be as bad as they were this year, as they did have a lot of tough breaks.  However, I do think they are on the downslide.  For as much as I admired them sticking up to T.O., they are kind of back to their original problem, they don't have a sure-thing solid Wide Receiver, though they have some young guys with potential.  Also, their division has caugh up and passed them.  I don't think the Eagles make the playoffs next year.

1281521[/snapback]

The NFC was on loan this year due to T.O. being a donkey and the Eagles suffering more injuries than a platoon in Vietnam. With that being said, the Birds will be flying high in 2006 and we'll see who will want to play them next year in the Super Bowl.

The NFC was on loan this year due to T.O. being a donkey and the Eagles suffering more injuries than a platoon in Vietnam.  With that being said, the Birds will be flying high in 2006 and we'll see who will want to play them next year in the Super Bowl.

1284462[/snapback]

The NFC was on loan this year due to T.O. being a donkey and the Eagles suffering more injuries than a platoon in Vietnam.  With that being said, the Birds will be flying high in 2006 and we'll see who will want to play them next year in the Super Bowl.

1284462[/snapback]

The Eagles are in trouble, IMO. McNabb is overrated, won't have a WR to throw the ball to, nor a good RB to hand the ball. The defense went downhill and doesn't look like it'll recover. Time to rebuild.

The Eagles are in trouble, IMO.  McNabb is overrated, won't have a WR to throw the ball to, nor a good RB to hand the ball.  The defense went downhill and doesn't look like it'll recover.  Time to rebuild.

1284569[/snapback]

The Eagles have a lot of room with the salary cap to bring in free agents. So, we'll see what they do. As I remember correctly didn't McNabb go to 3 NFC Championships without "an WR to throw the ball to?" Also, last time I checked Westbrook is a pretty good RB. Injuries to the D Line caused their defensive numbers to slip a bit. No worries here. The Eagles won't rebuild, they'll just reload. :D

The Eagles have a lot of room with the salary cap to bring in free agents.  So, we'll see what they do.  As I remember correctly didn't McNabb go to 3 NFC Championships without "an WR to throw the ball to?"  Also, last time I checked Westbrook is a pretty good RB.  Injuries to the D Line caused their defensive numbers to slip a bit.  No worries here.  The Eagles won't rebuild, they'll just reload.  :D

1284647[/snapback]

Maybe.

Westbrook is a good fantasy football player, but only because he catches the ball. He is NOT a good RB. He'd be better served as a receiver or a 3rd down RB. We'll see what McNabb does next year, but when Owens got suspended, the Iggles were a very different team. I know that McNabb was hurting and everyone uses that excuse. I just think McNabb blew his wad and is done.

Next year, if they are lucky, Eagles will win 6 or 7 games. No real talent on the team, unless they sign some free agents, as you have suggested.

Maybe.

Westbrook is a good fantasy football player, but only because he catches the ball.  He is NOT a good RB.  He'd be better served as a receiver or a 3rd down RB.  We'll see what McNabb does next year, but when Owens got suspended, the Iggles were a very different team.  I know that McNabb was hurting and everyone uses that excuse.  I just think McNabb blew his wad and is done. 

Next year, if they are lucky, Eagles will win 6 or 7 games.  No real talent on the team, unless they sign some free agents, as you have suggested.

1284656[/snapback]

4.5 yards per carry is not good?

McNabb is not talented?

hold on... checking the batteries of my sarcasmeter...

1284462[/snapback]

I agree here to a point, at which the Eagles go back to losing the NFC Championship as they step aside for the Seahawks to repeat :D

Eagles to win more games than Jags.