[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, it is time

Menudo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YET!!!..............another HUGE break for the Steelers, Champ should have had 6.  Pitt may not be the best team in the playoffs, but they sure are the luckiest.

OPPS!! Lucks up, Parker fumbles to Denver.

1281725[/snapback]

That fumble was close, looks like Parker landed on the defender when it came out, I was wondering if he was down before I saw the replay.

edit: forearm hit the ground before ball popped out. No fumble.

Edited by Gunther

YET!!!..............another HUGE break for the Steelers, Champ should have had 6.  Pitt may not be the best team in the playoffs, but they sure are the luckiest.

OPPS!! Lucks up, Parker fumbles to Denver.

1281725[/snapback]

WELP!! So much for that.................the luck continues to go their way.

WOW!, thats 2 close calls by big Ben already... :D

1281741[/snapback]

Yes, the first one was bad, wasn't set when threw. The 2nd one, he was taking a shot to have his receiver make a big play. What an effort by Washington, who was just brought on the team when Morgan went out, to knock that ball away.

Yes, the first one was bad, wasn't set when threw.  The 2nd one, he was taking a shot to have his receiver make a big play.  What an effort by Washington, who was just brought on the team when Morgan went out, to knock that ball away.

1281746[/snapback]

Ahhhh...I was wondering why Washington was out there.

Steelers looking great once again ...amazing how in back to back weeks on the road in hostile environments they have been able to totally dictate the pace , control the ball , score points and take the crowd out of it

It really may be their year and season after all :D

Plummer is bound to sooner or later force one. His throws are already so amazingly tight. Denver is in trouble IMO.

1281796[/snapback]

I'm not so sure about that. Admittedly, I'm always a glass half empty guy when it comes to the Steelers, but, so far, I don't like the way that Denver has been able to run the ball, while the Steelers have struggled to run the ball. Hopefully the success in the passing game will help out the running game. This game is going to be a battle.