[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #11

Jumpin Johnies

Who Would Win This Fight?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win This Fight?

• ChuckB
    • Marauders

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Set my alarm for 3:00 in the morning to see if ChuckB was done typing yet. He is and not disappointing at all.

I'll get Marauders a subscription to TV guide as a parting gift and Nsab one to Easyrider for the hell of it.

::D:D

Maybe it's too late to come back in the votes, but that's the price you pay for hanging out in that gay bar all night. :D

lemme guess another member of the online "wine club" speaking out here :D if I had a cute little club like that I'd have a few more votes myself  :D

1288800[/snapback]

:D Like you have a clue about a street fight :D

1288804[/snapback]

You gentlemen are strangely unaware of the savagery, viciousness, the sheer brutality if you will, of a fight in the faculty lounge between two 5'2" dorks over Supply side economics :D

That's what I wake up to? I watch too much TV? :D

That was brutal Chuck stop please. I guess it took you so long to come up with that beacuse your sausage fingers kept hitting multiple keys, or maybe because you got nothing.

What a friggin joke- when you are done maikng yourself a spritzer go back to the drawing board porky and come at me with some substance.

The entire basis of your arument was:

1. You are way fatter than me.

2. I have my hair shaved close to my head- somehow that's a bad thing- um, Chuck on this side of "8 mile" most guys wear their hair short these days

3. I watch TV- what married 30-something with 3 kids doesn't- it's the evoulution of man Chaz- maybe if you got your face out of the Extra Value Meal long enough you'd be able to see the tube yourself- there are some good shows out there- and LOST is probably the best- nothing ghey about it.

and your Kool-Aid post is coming right up Jabba.

You gentlemen are strangely unaware of the savagery, viciousness, the sheer brutality if you will, of a fight in the faculty lounge between two 5'2" dorks over Supply side economics :D

1289028[/snapback]

good info here

:D

1289389[/snapback]

Lots of slapping, hair pulling, scratching, biting and screaming ...

That's what I wake up to? I watch too much TV?  :D

That was brutal Chuck stop please. I guess it took you so long to come up with that beacuse your sausage fingers kept hitting multiple keys, or maybe because you got nothing.

What a friggin joke- when you are done maikng yourself a spritzer go back to the drawing board porky and come at me with some substance.

The entire basis of your arument was:

1. You are way tougher than me than me.

True

2. I have my hair shaved close to my head- somehow that's a bad thing- um, Chuck on this side of "8 mile" most guys wear their hair short these days.

Short, yes, buzzcut no. This is not the sixties, you just think it makes you look tough, when in reality it makes you like the ghey buzzed father in American  beauty.

3. I watch TV- what married 30-something with 3 kids doesn't- it's the evoulution of man Chaz- maybe if you got your face out of the Extra Value Meal long enough you'd be able to see the tube yourself- there are some good shows out there- and LOST is probably the best- nothing ghey about it.

You mean like drinkin wine instead of only Pabst Blue Ribbon, what a hypocrite. This is really getting embarrassing for you. :D

and your Kool-Aid post is coming right up Jabba.

1289085[/snapback]

OK genius, show in there where I said I drink tequila and lime kool-aid, I was makin a joking suggestion and that's pretty obvious to every other not ghey huddler on here. Still makin yourself look dumb :doah:

So you've pretty much come down to callin me fat :D Wow what an argument you got there. Your goin solely on what I've told you. So the basis of you beating me in a fight is that your lighter and gheyer than me :D , wow that makes a ton of sense. I'm 230 5 11 and definitely not sloppy, so bring your weak hundred and eighty pound ass and I'll make you my bitch! Now if you don't mind stop slappin me and through a punch so I don't feel too bad about knockin you out.

This is too easy :D

Edited by ChuckB

:D So is this going to be a playoff, single elimination, almost fighting if you will... to the death, allowing the loser to puddle in his own thread's blood as the winner limps on to the next huddler?  :D

This could be hugh... :D

1289441[/snapback]

Nah, we've already annointed Yukon the winner, but the rest of you guys can fight amongst yourselves. :D

OK genius, show in there where I said I drink tequila and lime kool-aid, I was makin a joking suggestion and that's pretty obvious to every other not ghey huddler on here. Still makin yourself look dumb :doah:

So you've pretty much come down to callin me fat :D  Wow what an argument you got there. Your goin solely on what I've told you. So the basis of you beating me in a fight is that your lighter and gheyer than me :D , wow that makes a ton of sense. I'm 230 5 11 and definitely not sloppy, so bring your weak hundred and eighty pound ass and I'll make you my bitch! Now if you don't mind stop slappin me and through a punch so I don't feel too bad about knockin you out.

1290049[/snapback]

Uh... you two know this is just supposed to be a cyberspace fight don't you :D

So you've pretty much come down to callin me fat :D  Wow what an argument you got there. Your goin solely on what I've told you. So the basis of you beating me in a fight is that your lighter and gheyer than me :D , wow that makes a ton of sense. I'm 230 5 11 and definitely not sloppy, so bring your weak hundred and eighty pound ass and I'll make you my bitch! Now if you don't mind stop slappin me and through a punch so I don't feel too bad about knockin you out.

1290049[/snapback]

5'11" 230, Chuck you better start working out bro, you are a heart attack waiting to happen.

::D

the prosecution rests-like I said you got nothing, you've yet to make any kind of argument that is based on anything I've posted or revealed about myself in the years I've been here except that I like a few TV shows- you are basically a 30 year old "I know you are but what am I" type of guy-"your ghey- and I'm not" blah blah blah- booooring.

in your 6 months here we've got quite a bit more of LEGITIMATE metro/gay information (as previously mentioned) on you-so you can say how tough you are all you want and I can retort in kind, round and round she goes (sorry 'bout that-I didn't mean your waistline) but the bottom line is I'd slap your sweaty-azz silly before you even had a chance to swallow your burrito-if you have to point out that you are overweight "but not sloppy"-then most likely you are in fact a sloppy mess.

.....float like a butterfly-sting like a bee- call 911 Chuck had a coranary.

Marauders OUT.

Maybe it's too late to come back in the votes, but that's the price you pay for hanging out in that gay bar all night.  :D

1289012[/snapback]

Man even your own brother is on to you- THAT should officially end this massacre- Puddy threw in the towel- this confirms it.

Next!

::D

the prosecution rests-like I said you got nothing, you've yet to make any kind of argument that is based on anything I've posted or revealed about myself in the years I've been here except that I like a few TV shows- you are basically a 30 year old "I know you are but what am I" type of guy-"your ghey- and I'm not" blah blah blah- booooring.

in your 6 months here we've got quite a bit more of LEGITIMATE metro/gay information (as previously mentioned) on you-so you can say how tough you are all you want and I can retort in kind, round and round she goes (sorry 'bout that-I didn't mean your waistline) but the bottom line is I'd slap your sweaty-azz silly before you even had a chance to swallow your burrito-if you have to point out that you are overweight "but not sloppy"-then most likely you are in fact a sloppy mess.

.....float like a butterfly-sting like a bee- call 911 Chuck had a coranary.

Marauders OUT.

1290097[/snapback]

Boy that sounds hot momo.

I didn't go back very far in your posts to prove your gheyness and I didn't have to, most of the stuff in the tailgate was you layin down knowledge about TV shows like Quantum leap, come on dude it doesn't take a genius to figure out your a

:D and by the way what have you come up with? I'm a fatty, I drink wine, you gotta do better than that. Oh buy the way don't worry about the coronary I'm definitley not in the shape to have a heart attack. You talk about the evolution of man yet you use me drinking wine as one of your slaps :D Bottom line is you can't bring nothin I can't handle and you couldn't handle anything I bring. You got away with this one because you jumped on here early when I was unavailable, If I had the time to do research beforehand and trudge through your posts I'm sure I could find plenty of other gheyness to report, but in my opinion your argument speaks for itself. Oh and your right bein a newb is a disadvantage, but that's OK I can handle it. Nothin so far has shown me your prowess as a huddle fighter and I don't think you have anything to do so. This fight should have started off with some points takin away for the cowardly start and continuance before the fighter was here, whatever :D

You guys do realize your fight was yesterday don't you.  It's too hard to keep up with two in one day.

You both are obviously bad asses who can't hold a stick to your older brothers.

1290200[/snapback]

When Puddy is right , he is right! :D:D