[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where are you going to be for the SUPER BOWL

cliaz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting at home on the couch with my son in one arm, typing frantically in the chat-room with the other hand, trying to ignore my Swiss in-laws who will be watching their first American football game.

Edit to add: My wife just chided me about being mean to my inlaws, therefore let me change my plans to the following:

Sitting at home on the couch with my son in one arm, typing frantically in the chat-room with the other hand, trying to ignore my wife and Swiss in-laws who will be watching their first American football game. :D

Edited again to add: My wife didn't find that funny either, but I am quite amused by myself.

Edited by wiegie

Sitting on the throne right now with the laptop and wireless connection. Had one bowel too many of the Father-In-Laws texas chilli, about a dozen more wings than I should have and way too many beers.

Opps, the windows, laptop screen and mirrorws are getting foggy......

Great night for tips  :D

1302769[/snapback]

You will make a killing in tips

1302771[/snapback]

Last year wasn't so good and I wasn't really expecting much. But I drive for Pizza Hut and the new Cheesy Bites (as advertised on TV) are quite popular.

I took 19 deliveries from 5pm - 11pm and made $59 in tips. Also $21 in gas reimbursement (drove about 68 miles) and $42 in wages ($6/hour 5-12 including dishwashing, cleaning, etc) and it was a pretty decent night.

Listened to the game on the radio and wore my Cleveland Browns hat part of the time.