[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where are you going to be for the SUPER BOWL

cliaz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it sucks being a Bills fan in Steelerland (less than a 100 miles).

1303034[/snapback]

I bet. Where I am, is Giants & Jets country.

And I agree about Losman, I'm losing faith in him too.

He needs to step up this year or they show him the door.

And I love Marv coming back :D

Going to the same restaurant/bar we've been going to for years (Berwyn,IL).

$100 square (also lots of individual squares, strip tickets, etc)

5 hour open bar

Italian Beef sandwiches,clams,pizza before the game

pasta and a salad at the half

Sub-sandwiches after the game w/ a few free raffles

5 of us pool our squares. We won $1300 each a couple of years ago, a few smaller ones since, and I won a DVD player about 5 years ago.

It's a great time.

Edited by rocknrobn26

aqua,

What is Sons of Italy?

1303092[/snapback]

Sons of Italy

There are local/chapters/bars across America. Most are friendly family bars that you can take the family. Usually have meals and festivals during the year. A really nice place to gather. There are active members that are Italian and social members who are not. Both have equal rights to the bar but the social is not allowed an elected postion.

We even have a local FF League.

It's become a tradition for us to have a party at our house every year. We'll have about 20 people over for my wife's famous barbecued ribs, baked potatoes, salads, and, of course, some fine brews. This year we've added a chocolate fountain to complement all the desserts that people bring. This will also be the first year to see the game on our new hi-def TV.

I can't wait!!!! :D

This year we've added a chocolate fountain to complement all the desserts that people bring.

1303288[/snapback]

My first experience with one of those was when my wife and I hosted a Christmas party in Dec.. A friend of her's brought it over and when it was working I looked at it and in my mind I said "Who invited Polksalet?". :D

Going to PEDRO's house with a couple of other Huddlers (ChuckB and Fat3anthony).  Probably have a party of 15 - 20 people.  Texas Hold 'em before the game and a ping pong table to boot.  We're crazy I tell ya.

1304493[/snapback]

Wurd

Watching it the same way I have watched all of the playoff games - with the hubby in the living room - I on my couch, he on his, large quantities of delicious snacks on the table in between.

:D  HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Steelers :D

:D

1304905[/snapback]

Nekid?

I know, I know.

Pig! :D

At home with a few friends watching my new 60 inch Sony SXRD TV.

Gonna whip up some Sweet and Hot Meatballs (cook meatballs, put them in a crockpot with 1/2 Heinz Chili Sauce and 1/2 Grape Jelly, cook on high for 3-4 hours)

Add too that a Bucket-O-Wings, and some extra sour Sourdough smothered in butter and a ton of Mozzarella, oh and did I mention the Italian Sausage....

My buddy and I have put together and a Super Bowl party at church for last 8 years... This year is filet mignon, potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, etc. with the usual assortment of wings, chili, and other appetizers... plus beer, wine, and soda. $5 a head. Can't beat the price, and have never made a profit, but definitely a good time for all.

At home with a few friends watching my new 60 inch Sony SXRD TV.

Gonna whip up some Sweet and Hot Meatballs (cook meatballs, put them in a crockpot with 1/2 Heinz Chili  Sauce and 1/2 Grape Jelly, cook on high for 3-4 hours)

Add too that a Bucket-O-Wings, and some extra sour Sourdough smothered in butter and a ton of Mozzarella, oh and did I mention the Italian Sausage....

1305622[/snapback]

This should be in the crock pot thread in the food and beverage forum :D

Crock pot thread

Sounds good :D

Edited by ChuckB