[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You guys see this?

loaf

I think Maddox is close to being as good as Big Ben IMO. if he was not playing such a good defense he would probably light it up. but since he is not ,IF he plays he won't be to special and people will think that they would of done better with Roth. but ,Roth will also not be spectacular If he does play.

Either QB will get a few nice long plays downfield ,and their yards per attempt will probably be very good, I doubt the completion % is good for either though and a few int's for either who starts.

1065588[/snapback]

:D

That was some funny stuff. :D

Detroit Native Jerome "From Detroit" Bettis to Play Super Bowl in Detroit (His Hometown)

In a story that SPN's writers are calling the biggest Super Bowl scoop ever, SPN reports that veteran Steelers RB Jerome Bettis is a native of Detroit. That’s right – the same city that’s hosting Super Bowl XL. The very same Super Bowl in which Bettis is playing! Is this an amazing story or what?! We're not grasping at straws! READ MORE

• Pasquarelli: It’s true, he is from Detroit. I checked | Clayton: If so, why is no one reporting on this?

• Vote: Should we run this story into the ground?

• Does he actually like Detroit? | Is he insane?!

• Also, Jerome Bettis is obese and he's playing in Super Bowl XL | Get it? Like the size extra large? | It's funny because, you know, he's a big guy

:D

Bravo...thanks for posting that one Loaf. Great stuff. Its all funny because its all true. I can't stand to hear anymore about Bettis, the Steelers, Porter vs. Stevens, or Detroit. I especially can't stand hearing Salisbury talk about the QB being 'bored' (according to him, that's a compliment because the QB is so good....he reminds us every 10 minutes) or Schlereth talk about 'physicality' and 'toughness'.

Seahawk logo eats pieces of shucks like you for breakfast

The Seahawk logo claims you don't have what it takes, while having its way with your girlfriend on your kitchen table in front of your mother. If you want to talk shucks, you know where to find the Seahawk logo.

Jagger takes wardrobe precautions to ensure scrotum doesn't slip out of bottom of pants during halftime performance

This was hilarious!

Seahawk logo eats pieces of shucks like you for breakfast

The Seahawk logo claims you don't have what it takes, while having its way with your girlfriend on your kitchen table in front of your mother. If you want to talk shucks, you know where to find the Seahawk logo.

1305394[/snapback]

:D Freakin' Awesome! My avi is so baddassss...