[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff Fisher's Opinion

Menudo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about the missed offsides calls.  Or the blown delay of game call.  Fisher didn't mention those.

1311652[/snapback]

What about Roethlisberger getting blocked squarely in the back during the interception return, that led to the Seahawks TD. Move them back 15 yards, and maybe they don't get the 7 ? :D

The Pittsburgh Steelers - World Champions *

1311660[/snapback]

* = This was in the same season that the Indianapolis Colts pulled the worst choke

job in history.

Thanks, I did forget to add that asterisk. Don't worry Hook, it will happen someday, try not to be so angry. :D Also, as a preview if it does ever happen....it feels GOOOOOOOOD !!!!!

Edited by Menudo

Actually I've never liked the term "Wold" Champion. Did the Steelers play Zurich? Or Istanbul? Or even Toronto? They are Super Bowl Champs*. Not World Champs*. It's a pet peeve of mine. But hey, what do I know. I root for the Colts.

Actually I've never liked the term "Wold" Champion.  Did the Steelers play Zurich?  Or Istanbul?  Or even Toronto?  They are Super Bowl Champs*.  Not World Champs*.  It's a pet peeve of mine.  But hey, what do I know.  I root for the Colts.

1311665[/snapback]

I actually agree with you on that one and am going to change it.

What about Roethlisberger getting blocked squarely in the back during the interception return, that led to the Seahawks TD.  Move them back 15 yards, and maybe they don't get the 7 ?    :D

1311661[/snapback]

still can't stop fighting can you menudo ol' boy? gotta love it.

i did think that tackle was funny because given his last great save in the indy game, everyone was watching to see if he could do it again, and .... uh oh ... he's on his ass!! (that's the bengal fan coming out in me)

What about Roethlisberger getting blocked squarely in the back during the interception return, that led to the Seahawks TD.  Move them back 15 yards, and maybe they don't get the 7 ?    :D

1311661[/snapback]

Don't start with that crap. You know better. Let's not start comparing bad calls. You'll lose.

Don't start with that crap.  You know better.  Let's not start comparing bad calls.  You'll lose.

1311671[/snapback]

Not comparing, I"ve already admitted the calls favored the Steelers, but, I did think Ben got pushed in the back.

Edited by Menudo

"Because of the enormous amount of coverage the game is getting, the officiating is getting scrutinized now more so than it has in the past."

Abslute BS, and if you need jeff fisher and his losing team to make you feel better, well that just shows how insecure you are in the pitt win.

Abslute BS, and if you need jeff fisher and his losing team to make you feel better, well that just shows how insecure you are in the pitt win.

1311680[/snapback]

I just posted a link to it for people to read his thoughts. I'm enjoying the hell out of this win. As the whining continues, for some reason, I am getting even more satisfaction.....

Actually I've never liked the term "Wold" Champion.  Did the Steelers play Zurich?  Or Istanbul?  Or even Toronto?  They are Super Bowl Champs*.  Not World Champs*.  It's a pet peeve of mine.  But hey, what do I know.  I root for the Colts.

1311665[/snapback]

Watch out for Zurich next year, they are looking tough :D

Don't forget about the missed offsides calls.  Or the blown delay of game call.  Fisher didn't mention those.

1311652[/snapback]

As a colts fan you must have two watermellons swingin between your legs to even mention the word "officiating" and your bunch of choke boys STILL lost. :D

I saw lots of links to opinions that went the other way.  I was simply posting this for people to see a well-respected coaches thoughts on the situation.

1311543[/snapback]

NO, your posting it to say that for every 5000 people that feel the refs f'd up, there's 1 to say otherwise.

You know who else is on that commitee...... Mike Holmgren

1311591[/snapback]

You're right but, I don't see him making like comments. :D For what it's worth, it was just so obvious that my wife was actually chimming in on some of those calls. You may say that it doesn't have to be very obvious just because a women noticed. It's not because of her gender, she raised three kids and to make things worse she's Polish. So, you have to agree she's somewhat handicapped. :D

As a colts fan you must have two watermellons swingin between your legs to even mention the word "officiating" and your bunch of choke boys STILL lost. :D

1311721[/snapback]

Hey momo, check my posts on the Indy game before you open your uneducated mouth. Dipsh1t. The Steelers got WAY more bogus calls in the SB than the Colts did in the divisional round and you know it.

Edited by CaptainHook

Hey momo, check my posts on the Indy game before you open your uneducated mouth.  Dipsh1t.  The Steelers got WAY more bogus calls than the Colts did and you know it.

1311787[/snapback]

Hey A$$clown did they NFL apologize for the officiating in the the superbowl? no, shut yer hole.

Hey A$$clown did they NFL apologize for the officiating in the the superbowl? no, shut yer hole.

1311806[/snapback]

Not yet they haven't. You want to pretend it didn't happen? Go ahead. Jam your head in the sand. Even the Steelers fans on this board have admitted that some of the calls in the SB were questionable (at best). You are a stupid ass homer who looks through yellow tinted glasses. Go to a Steelers board. You're not smart enough to post here.

Edited by CaptainHook

Not yet they haven't.  You want to pretend it didn't happen?  Go ahead.  Jam your head in the sand.  Even the Steelers fans on this board have admitted that some of the calls in the SB were questionable (at best).  You are a stupid ass homer who looks through yellow tinted glasses.  Go to a Steelers board.  You're not smart enough to post here.

1311813[/snapback]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11210113/from/RS.2/

Shove this up your choker A$$, you ignorant fool.