[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Grief

cliaz

I sit next to this dude who is in his 50s. Pretty much if you have seen King of the Hill you'll know what he looks like, Dale Gribble. Down to the hat, the glasses and the smoking all the time.

Well he farts all the time. Doesn't matter who is around him, where he is, if he has to fart, you are going to hear it.

Some days i'll be on a conf. call and then all of a sudden this loud ripping sound drifts over from the cube next to me and I know they can hear it on the other line.

The Reason I'm telling you all this is because he just ripped one so loud that he said "ouch" right afterwards.

I'm kind of jealous I think

I sit next to this dude who is in his 50s.  Pretty much if you have seen King of the Hill you'll know what he looks like, Dale Gribble.  Down to the hat, the glasses and the smoking all the time.

Well he farts all the time.  Doesn't matter who is around him, where he is, if he has to fart, you are going to hear it.

Some days i'll be on a conf. call and then all of a sudden this loud ripping sound drifts over from the cube next to me and I know they can hear it on the other line.

The Reason I'm telling you all this is because he just ripped one so loud that he said "ouch" right afterwards.

1313494[/snapback]

Are you trying to dethone whomper as the Huddle's funniest?

I sit next to this dude who is in his 50s.  Pretty much if you have seen King of the Hill you'll know what he looks like, Dale Gribble.  Down to the hat, the glasses and the smoking all the time.

Well he farts all the time.  Doesn't matter who is around him, where he is, if he has to fart, you are going to hear it.

1313494[/snapback]

I will try and be more descret about it next time.

I would eat a bunch of chili and hot wings washed down with plenty of tequila the night before. Next day I would get in early and leave a big ol' steamer right on his keyboard. Maybe he would get a clue then. :D

1313635[/snapback]

I like the way you think.

When he rips a loud one I normally use the phrase "Those d@mn barking spiders are at it again." but it's starting to lose it's funniness.

Start slippin him some Beano... drop one in his coffee cup each morning or something like that. Make it an experiment to see if it has an effect, or how long it takes to kick in. You could make a chart on him and everything. Then present the findings to him at his retirement party.

Start slippin him some Beano... drop one in his coffee cup each morning or something like that.  Make it an experiment to see if it has an effect, or how long it takes to kick in.  You could make a chart on him and everything.  Then present the findings to him at his retirement party.

1313997[/snapback]

You just gave me a really good idea..........