[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO a Cowboy

Avernus

Does Bledsoe become a top 5 Qb with TO?

I think he'll be a top 10 for sure and with Witten and TO he could be a very solid #1 QB and put up top 5 FF numbers.

1376993[/snapback]

When our draft rolls around, you take Bledsoe as your #1 QB, , and I'll take Brady/Bulger/McNabb/E. Manning/Pepper/Brees/, or anyone else ranked around #5.

Just make sure you spell my name correctly on your entry fee :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, Johnson and the Cowboys won both games  :D

1377001[/snapback]

er, what are you talking about? He asked if anyone remembered th alast time E-Go played against the Eagles.....

He was referring to when Owens played against the Eagles as a 49er, and turned in a 2 catch, 29 yard day with a Pro-Bowl QB tossing him the rock. Does the phrase "turtle" ring a bell?

When our draft rolls around, you take Bledsoe as your #1 QB, , and I'll take Brady/Bulger/McNabb/E. Manning/Pepper/Brees/, or anyone else ranked around #5.

Just make sure you spell my name correctly on your entry fee  :D

1377036[/snapback]

I hate TO as much as anyone, that being said, there is only 1 WR in the league better than Owens. when you get the 2nd best WR in the league it is most definately going to improve your team. Bledsoes ranking should go up on everyones draft list. Bledsoe was not a horrible fantasy player last year, this year he should be at least top 10(at QB) on everyones list, and anyone with him in the top 5 won't get a arguement from me either.

anyone with him in the top 5 won't get a arguement from me either.

1377046[/snapback]

My Top 5 QBs: Manning, Brady, Palmer, McNabb, Bulger

Honorable Mention: P. Manning, Green, Pepper, Brees (assuming healthy), Vick

Which one backseats to Bledsoe, and his deft ability to avoid what will be a slew of blitzes against a rebuilding OL??

he may sneak into the Top 10, but top 5?????

And isn't what you are intimating the same type of hype there was for Kerry Collins this time last year??? How'd that go? :D

I hate TO as much as anyone, that being said, there is only 1 WR in the league better than Owens. when you get the 2nd best WR in the league it is most definately going to improve your team. Bledsoes ranking should go up on everyones draft list. Bledsoe was not a horrible fantasy player last year, this year he should be at least top 10(at QB) on everyones list, and anyone with him in the top 5 won't get a arguement from me either.

1377046[/snapback]

So who is the one WR better than owens. Moss, Personally I dont think so. no one else is even on par talent wise imo.

Which one backseats to Bledsoe, and his deft ability to avoid what will be a slew of blitzes against a rebuilding OL??

And isn't what you are intimating the same type of hype there was for Kerry Collins this time last year??? How'd that go? :D

1377052[/snapback]

I would take Bulger and McNabb out of that top 5, and we still are on a wait and see thing with Palmers injury.

I also see him doing better (statistically) than E.Manning,Trent Green, Culpepper, Brees(he is a Saint now) and Vick.

As far as the Collins reference, I did expect a much better year from him, but did not draft him in any of my leagues as others took him to be what I thought was to high.

So who is the one WR better than owens.  Moss,  Personally I dont think so.  no one else is even on par talent wise imo.

1377053[/snapback]

Yep, and I agree, there is no other choices but those 2 when talking the best WR's in the game.

I feel Moss is the best player in the whole NFL when healthy.

Yep, and I agree, there is no other choices but those 2 when talking the best WR's in the game.

I feel Moss is the best player in the whole NFL when healthy.

1377063[/snapback]

I don't, not any more. I would take TO, Holt, Smith and Boldin before Moss at this stage.

This thread needs to be saved. 2 years from now we will all get a good kick out it.

1377023[/snapback]

True. I will be interesting to see how this will play out.

Is he still as good?

Will he last more then a season?

Has TO learned his lesson (and lost enough money), and will just play?

Will he be the same donkey?

Only Time will tell........

er, what are you talking about? He asked if anyone remembered th alast time E-Go played against the Eagles.....

He was referring to when Owens played against the Eagles as a 49er, and turned in a 2 catch, 29 yard day with a Pro-Bowl QB tossing him the rock. Does the phrase "turtle" ring a bell?

1377040[/snapback]

My mistake, you folks have such interesting nicknames for Cowboy WRs that you fear. I thought we were discussing Johnson again (who did help the Cowboys wipe their ass with the Eagles last year).

Anyways, you can tell what I think about the pickup just by looking at my avatar.

Um, no, the '04 Eagles were #3 overall in points allowed.  Pretty freaking good defense if you ask me.  Much better than anything Dallas has had over the past couple of years.

Not true...

'05 Cowboys: 12th in points allowed, 10th in yards allowed

'04 Eagles: 3rd in points allowed, 10th in yards allowed

You mean 2003.  And they've slid back significantly since.  They're still good, but they're not the '04 Eagles or '97 49ers.

No, they were still a VERY solid team up until '99.  They had the #1-ranked defense in '97 and T.O. stepped up big-time in the offense that year (60 rec, 936 yds, 8 TDs).

T.O. will certainly help Dallas' offense, but it's not like he's "the missing piece" for them to get to another SB.  Their running game is average and their defense is good, but not exactly dominating.  Even with T.O., I'd rank them right along with Carolina, Atlanta, and Chicago.  I don't think that they're as good as Washington and are a full tier below Seattle.  They should make the playoffs, but I don't think that they can beat Seattle.

1376575[/snapback]

I think people tend to forget that Philly made it all the way through the playoffs and to the Superbowl WITHOUT T.O. that year.

Are you kidding, Washington is better than Dallas.  At which position.

1376706[/snapback]

They certainly beat them in the W/L column last year, no?

I'm not saying that the Skins are that much better than Dallas, but it's pretty difficult to argue the opposite. FWIW, both are solid teams.

You think I am nuts and yet you are insane enough to compare the lowly Antonio Bryant to Mr. Owens?  You think Antonio Bryant is the biggest pain-in-the-ass WR this franchise has ever dealt with?  Parcells has never dealt with talented a$$holes simply because he decided not to bother with Antonio Bryant?   

1376718[/snapback]

Oh, but you said that the Cowboys know how to deal with problem players. Um, but apparently they didn't know how to deal with Bryant. If "Mr. Owens" hasn't learned his lesson yet, you're in for a long year. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Maybe if Antonio Bryant could catch a football the Tuna would have tried tolerating him.

I'll bet you didn't know that Bryant had 69 receptions and over 1,000 yds receiving in Cleveland's wretched offense last year. He doesn't appear to have a problem catching the ball, even with sub-par QBs like Dilfer and Frye throwing it to him.

If that's the kind of attention you pay to the NFL you need to quit posting around here.

Yeah, that Antonio Bryant really sucks! :D

Talk about not paying attention...

I think he'll be a top 10 for sure and with Witten and TO he could be a very solid #1 QB and put up top 5 FF numbers.

1376993[/snapback]

1377036[/snapback]

Re read his post, he asks the question, Does TO make him a top 5 QB, he isnt claiming he is.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

1377036[/snapback]

:D

Go ahead and take C-Pep or Brees, you'll get no sorry face from me. Eli is too inconsistent and with TO i'd rather have Bledsoe then the 3 metioned.

I wouldn't take Bledsoe as the #5 QB overall , but he could end up there fantasy #'s wise by seasons end. He loves to throw short comfort passes and TO love to play over the middle, he also has a very nice deep ball and TO LOVES the deep ball. Dallas has made moves to improve the O-line and brought in a blocking TE to give Witten more emphasis on the passing game. Bledsoe will be a solid #1 QB for any 12 team league and could be had in rounds 9-12 , which is well worth waiting on.

Edited by theeohiostate

1377052[/snapback]

SO Eli is your #1, because you mention P Manning makes your honorable mention list. Not only can you not read and understand others posts, you prove to be an idiot, or worse clueless. Which is it?

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I would take Bulger and McNabb out of that top 5, and we still are on a wait and see thing with Palmers injury.

I also see him doing better (statistically) than E.Manning,Trent Green, Culpepper, Brees(he is a Saint now)  and Vick.

As far as the Collins reference, I did expect a much better year from him, but did not draft him in any of my leagues as others took him to be what I thought was to high.

1377059[/snapback]

Who are your top 5 QBs then? Are you talking fantasy football rankings or real football rankings.

SO Eli is your #1, because you mention P Manning makes your honorable mention list.  Not only can you not read and understand others posts, you prove to be an idiot, or worse clueless.  Which is it?

1377525[/snapback]

Actually, it was an honest mistake....P. Manning is obviously the #1 concensus QB.

okay smart-guy....your hole unpuckered now, or are you lurking around, waiting for the next typo??

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Actually, it was an honest mistake....P. Manning is obviously the #1 concensus QB.

okay smart-guy....your hole unpuckered now, or are you lurking around, waiting for the next typo??

1377633[/snapback]

Yeah there is still this lil f*ck up you havent explained. Is this also a typo :D

1376993[/snapback]

1377036[/snapback]

Did you read this post again, and realize OSU isnt saying Bledsoe is top 5, but instead asking the question, does TO put him in the top 5.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

1377633[/snapback]

See when you pound others when you misread their post, then claim Eli is your #1, as how could Peyton be #1 and also honorable mention on your lists, expect to take it back. :D

I wasn't pounding him, assl*ck...he and I are in the same FFL, and I was giving him some grief. That's why he responded with a  :D.

That being said, piss off.  :D

1377676[/snapback]

He responded with a :D because he thinks you are a d*ouche who thinks Eli is the #1 QB in the league, like you stated. And you would be too easy to school with what you have shown so far. But if you keep on, Ill have to do it. Who am i kidding you are a bird fan, that says it all.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

He responded with a  :D because he thinks you are a d*ouche who thinks Eli is the #1 QB in the league, like you stated.  And you would be too easy to school with what you have shown so far.  But if you keep on, Ill have to do it.  Who am i kidding you are a bird fan, that says it all.

1377680[/snapback]

::D your lack of wit is boring me.

BTW, its "Birds fan"...not bird...get a clue...do your really not know the Eagles are known as the Birds?? "Bird fan"....yeah, your engaging wit is tough to match. They've only been nicknamed the Birds for, what, 70 years?? I can see how you missed it.

But good luck to you...8600+ posts in 5 years....I can see you have a fulfilling life.

"Huddler MVP" on your tombstone will be about all you have to offer, and from the quality of your posts, it ain't much.

::D your lack of wit is boring me.

BTW, its "Birds fan"...not bird...get a clue...do your really not know the Eagles are known as the Birds?? "Bird fan"....yeah, your engaging wit is tough to match. They've only been nicknamed the Birds for, what, 70 years?? I can see how you missed it.

But good luck to you...8600+ posts in 5 years....I can see you have a fulfilling life.

"Huddler MVP" on your tombstone will be about all you have to offer, and from the quality of your posts, it ain't much.

1377701[/snapback]

This is it, This is all you could come up with. See Im not a local from the armpit of the USA, other wise known as Philly. But I made up Bird for that sad sack team and their battery throwin, NFL draft booing McNabb, cheering Michael Irvins injury, pathetic excuse for fans. And to admit the city embraced the name I use to laugh at your pathetic team, city and fans, but only added an S to what I came up with. Man I am good.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan