[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball

twiley

So, we've got this 12 team league and the commish refuses to allow daily roster changes, instead we have to get our lineups in by Monday for the upcoming week. 50% of the league just doesn't care but the other half wants to see it changed. We never decided on any rules upfront so he's calling the shots in a sense. Any advice on how to handle this situation? :D

So, we've got this 12 team league and the commish refuses to allow daily roster changes, instead we have to get our lineups in by Monday for the upcoming week. 50% of the league just doesn't care but the other half wants to see it changed. We never decided on any rules upfront so he's calling the shots in a sense. Any advice on how to handle this situation?  :D

1401240[/snapback]

Call a leaguewide vote. If 6 abstain, 5 vote for and 1 against, that's a rule change. Otherwise, I'd find a new league....

I am in 2 leagues and each one works differently. Huddle on the diamond uses daily lineup changes :D and my other league is weekly lineups. I prefer the daily changes since it allows you to get more points.

He says he still hasn't made up HIS mind on the issue so it's still weekly moves. I know I'm doing a dick thing but I benched all of my players for the rest of the season now and told everyone good luck for the season. :D

He says he still hasn't made up HIS mind on the issue so it's still weekly moves. I know I'm doing a dick thing but I benched all of my players for the rest of the season now and told everyone good luck for the season.  :D

1409665[/snapback]

I don't necessarily condone this action, but you have a right to protest.

He says he still hasn't made up HIS mind on the issue so it's still weekly moves. I know I'm doing a dick thing but I benched all of my players for the rest of the season now and told everyone good luck for the season.  :D

1409665[/snapback]

Skins?

Guest Cherni

1409665[/snapback]

And if I was in your league I would thank you for ruining the entire league for everyone. Find a replacement owner but don't be "that guy". You can't do that chit no matter what. Part of the responsibility lies on your shoulders as you are part of the league. This should have been discussed pre-draft but obviously no one thought to bring it up. You basically forgot about an extremely important part of fantasy sports---- know your league rules.

Guest Cherni
I don't necessarily condone this action, but you have a right to protest.

1411051[/snapback]

I agree but there are far more effective ways to protest. That ruins the league for everyone. If I was commish, I would set his lineup and lock his team. :D

And if I was in your league I would thank you for ruining the entire league for everyone. Find a replacement owner but don't be "that guy". You can't do that chit no matter what. Part of the responsibility lies on your shoulders as you are part of the league. This should have been discussed pre-draft but obviously no one thought to bring it up. You basically forgot about an extremely important part of fantasy sports---- know your league rules.

1413583[/snapback]

It was brought up, 3 months prior, so knowing the league rules has nothing to do with this. Now guys are coming out of the woodworks stating that they don't like it either but it's too late to change it because Yahoo won't let you make the change after the draft. Plain and simple...the commish f'd up this league.

Guest Cherni
It was brought up, 3 months prior, so knowing the league rules has nothing to do with this. Now guys are coming out of the woodworks stating that they don't like it either but it's too late to change it because Yahoo won't let you make the change after the draft. Plain and simple...the commish f'd up this league.

1414751[/snapback]

A good commish would create a new league, put players on the proper teams and count retroactive stats. It's a pain in the butt but well worth having an enjoyable season IMO.

A good commish would create a new league, put players on the proper teams and count retroactive stats. It's a pain in the butt but well worth having an enjoyable season IMO.

1414766[/snapback]

Excellent solution if the league votes to have daily changes. If they vote to have weekly lineups sack up and get your lineups in weekly.

Skins?

1412718[/snapback]

:D:D

Oh and weekly sucks..Im in 2 leagues like that and Im stuck with griffey and halladay until monday. Marauders philly league im in is daily..Good stuff

Edited by whomper