[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Four places you've lived.

AtomicCEO

Still reading through the rest of the thread, but this is absolutely true and I was going to mention it. There are some cool old shops there, but it's definitely loaded with people who are not straight. Me and a buddy went there a couple of years ago and I went to a bar to grab a beer while he was taking forever in some record store...some dude ended up hitting on me. Luckily my buddy came in and I think ended up scaring the dude off.  :D

1439420[/snapback]

It is pretty gay, but a big party town and head town in addition to that

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colony, TX -'81-'90 - Pretty nice little suburban place that was surrounded by ranches. I hear now it's a little more built up. Not a lot to do other than run around the woods and catch crayfish (crawdads) in the creek.

Long Island, NY (Seaford, Bethpage) - '90-'95, '99-'04 - 50 minute train ride from the greatest city on earth and also just a short ride down the Wantagh PKWY to the beaches. Winter sucks though. Too expensive and WAY too crowded.

Geneseo, NY - '95-'99 - Small hick college town in upstate NY. Nothing to do there. Way too much snow and swealtering summers. Other than going to the finger lakes, the most desireable thing to do is to leave. We mostly went up to Rochester & Niagra Falls. Now in hindsight I see I sould have went to a larger southern school.

West Palm Beach, FL - '04- present - Welcome to the land of the mid-life crisis! Great weather (save for those pesky hurricanes) & nightlife. Lots of outdoor activities available, and a golf course on every corner.

Fort Worth, Texas - Grew up there.

San Clemente, California - Managed a music store and worked for Surfer Magazine. I was in a popular bar band and partied my butt off.

Lake Forest, California - The house I sold for $300K is now worth $800K.

Frederick, Maryland - Cows, corn. We have a Starbucks now, so don't make fun. :D

Big Stone City, SD Grew up here, very small under 1000 pop. I attended high school in Milbank, SD 10 miles away, pop of about 4000. We lived out in the country between the two.

Fargo, ND attended NDSU, no one told me you can go to places live Las Vegas and Arizona for about the same tuition. :DCold F---ing COLD Second semester of my freshman year the high temp didn't reach above zero for 28 days. My brother and sister lived there so I guess that is why I went there. Very few women in NDSU.

Cincinnati, OH Best 15 months of my life other than a DUI. I attend Mortuary School there. Lived in Price Hill of all places. Lived above a funeral home, so the trash left us alone. Saw and did most everything while there. Had a local hang out on west 8th St., Maury's Sports and Spirits. Man I miss that place. I also stood in line for an hour one morning to get Larry Flint's autograph when he bought a store downtown to sell Hustler in Cincinnati, the city council wouldn't let him.

Pierre, SD Moved here for a job 8 years ago, met my wife here. Nice weather. Doesn't get as cold as eastern portion of SD. We have the Missouri River, pheasant and goose hunting that are out of this world. No reason to leave. Own part of a business and things that I love to do are here.

Gackle, North Dakota:  Now has a population of about 280.  Duck hunting capital of the world.  Not much else there.

Rapid City, South Dakota:  Has big dinosaurs up on a hill.  Mt. Rushmore nearby.  When I lived there there was a hole in a Mt. where they were building the Crazy Horse monument.  I guess it hasn't changed since I left.

Everett, WA:  Boeing....thats about it.

Snohomish, WA:  Just an Everett Suburb.

1438855[/snapback]

I think you meant to write it this way. It probably looks very similar now as when you were in Rapid. Trust me.

Harrisburg PA - Small city, doesn't take long to get to some ruralness. Current place of employment. You can see Three Mile Island from the south end of town.

Reston VA - Was a fairly new community at the time. I hear its a real hole now.

State College PA - Ah yes, college years. Rural college town with enough hunting and fishing opportunities to skip many classes for.

Gretna, LA - On the West Bank, right across from New Orleans. Drydock in the Navy couldn't have been more fun.

Edited by Wolv