[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video about 911

Yukon Cornelius

Did you even bother to read the quotes?

1444709[/snapback]

I'm asking you for the 4th time now politely to quote me something convincing. I'm not going to surf your ridiculous conspiracy site.

If you can't do it... then you don't know what you're talking about. You're just cutting and pasting something from a loony website.

You bet your ass there was some loud noises that day. Some planes flew into buildings and blew up, then some skyscrapers came crashing to the ground. Do you have any idea what that would sound like? People saying, "I heard some loud explosions" is not surprising to me in the least.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread appears to be Atomic's special place for playing with the noobs.  :D

1444887[/snapback]

And Yuke started it! :D

I'd have to say that joints popping could be mishheard as explosions in the midst of the choas. That shouldn't even be a debate.

WTC7 does look like another story Every video clip shows it coming down in a controlled demolition: every single support gave way at once and it collpased completely into a pile of rubble with nothing left standing, not even a corner that was far away from the front end damage or fires. That doesn't work for me, and many civil © engineers as well. Add to the fact that the NYC CIA office was in that building only makes it more intriguing.

Guest Cherni
But, cliz does it and he's: Tailgate Award (for best Tailgate poster) - Cliaz ~2005. It says so right in his sigline. :D

Why the double standard, I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?? :D

1444817[/snapback]

Comparing yourself to Cliaz is unacceptable. He brings it everyday. Cliaz is King of the tailgate, not you.

Guest Cherni
:D

1445035[/snapback]

You couldn't even get that on one try Brent? Took an edit huh? Get your head out of the bong brotha. :D

I'd have to say that joints popping could be mishheard as explosions in the midst of the choas. That shouldn't even be a debate.

WTC7 does look like another story Every video clip shows it coming down in a controlled demolition: every single support gave way at once and it collpased completely into a pile of rubble with nothing left standing, not even a corner that was far away from the front end damage or fires. That doesn't work for me, and many civil © engineers as well. Add to the fact that the NYC CIA office was in that building only makes it more intriguing.

1444925[/snapback]

+1 :D

I'm asking you for the 4th time now politely to quote me something convincing.

1444880[/snapback]

It's not my job to convince you. I don't give a shucks what you believe. You, on the other hand, seem to feel that I should believe what you do. I see holes in the "official" explanation. You don't. That's fine with me. The president loves ya. :D

It's not my job to convince you. I don't give a shucks what you believe. You, on the other hand, seem to feel that I should believe what you do. I see holes in the "official" explanation. You don't. That's fine with me. The president loves ya. :D

1445186[/snapback]

Hey Zeke - if you make an assertion, you have to come through with the evidence to back it up. It's not anyone else's job to prove you wrong; you have to prove your case.

If you don't have the evidence, then zip it.

Hey Zeke - if you make an assertion, you have to come through with the evidence to back it up.  It's not anyone else's job to prove you wrong; you have to prove your case. 

1445190[/snapback]

OH snap!

Edited by cliaz

Hey Zeke - if you make an assertion, you have to come through with the evidence to back it up.  It's not anyone else's job to prove you wrong; you have to prove your case. 

1445190[/snapback]

My first post in this thread. It wasn't an assertion, sweetheart. It's an opinion. You flipers are dense. :D

:D This is the funniest thing in the thread.

1445199[/snapback]

Yeah, one-eyed-worm is busting my gut! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

Apparently you want me gone?  Couldn't you tell I was joking?  Why would I stop at 3500 posts?  Why is everything a question?

1445397[/snapback]

I guess I couldn't tell that you were joking. Stranger things have happened around here. I have no desire to see you or anyone else around here gone.

:D Except maybe Az.