[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheesiest Rock Bands

Chavez

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all of the above mentioned but noticed they are mostly 80s.  Here is some 90s cheese:

Soul Asylum - wrong

Hootie and the Blowfish - right

Creed - right

Live - wrong

1445227[/snapback]

david bowie. - wrong

1445239[/snapback]

Your opinion, surely not mine. DUDE.

1445149[/snapback]

dude.

Oh my god, it just keeps getting better.  :D  :D  :D

1445204[/snapback]

Hmmmmm i'm wondering why you still post here when no one likes you or wants to you see your name? I guess you just can't take a hint.

Hmmmmm i'm wondering why you still post here when no one likes you or wants to you see your name?  I guess you just can't take a hint.

1445287[/snapback]

I guess it's that I just don't find it that important if a bunch of dorks on an anonymous message board like me or not. :D

--------------------

QUOTE(DMD @ 4/30/06 2:31pm)

Who let you out of the tailgate? Where is your ankle bracelet??? ~Responding to one of my posts

QUOTE(I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? @ 4/30/06 1:23pm)

Comparing yourself to Cliaz is unacceptable. He brings it everyday. Cliaz is King of the tailgate, not you.

:D

I agree with all of the above mentioned but noticed they are mostly 80s.  Here is some 90s cheese:

Soul Asylum

Nah, Soul Asylum were pretty good. Plus they paid their dues as a punk/alternative band before breaking through with Grave Dancers Union and exposing Dave Pirner as a wanker.

Hootie and the Blowfish

More "America's Cheesiest Bland"

Creed

Live

1445227[/snapback]

To me, "cheesy" carries an implication of guilty fun. Those two bands are too insanely self-important to really consider as being "fun." That, and Creed is more along the lines of "sucky" than "cheesy" - aside from mocking Stapp's pompous Vedder/Christ persona, there ain't much fun to be had with Creed.

I guess it's that I just don't find it that important if a bunch of dorks on an anonymous message board like me or not. :D

--------------------

QUOTE(DMD @ 4/30/06 2:31pm)

Who let you out of the tailgate? Where is your ankle bracelet??? ~Responding to one of my posts

QUOTE(I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? @ 4/30/06 1:23pm)

Comparing yourself to Cliaz is unacceptable. He brings it everyday. Cliaz is King of the tailgate, not you.

1445312[/snapback]

Then why stick around? :D

I applaud you on your use of the quote function :D

I get to interact with really cool people like you. You've got to be cool, right? Everybody likes you, right? You're funny little poop stories and such. That's good stuff. Can't find that just anywhere, ya know.  :D

1445324[/snapback]

I understand, everyone does like me. And your use of You're instead of your is fantastic in describing poop stories. And it's cool but i'm sorry to say that I am not accepting anymore applications for my fan club. If you wish, you may PM me your resume' and I'll glance it over. If i find it good enough I might recommend you to either Spain's fan club or Skins. Your choice.

Welcome to the tailgate

1445312[/snapback]

Here's my question: if we're all a bunch of dorks because we post on an anonymous message board, what does that make you?

He said rock band.

1445338[/snapback]

Their country rock. :D

Hell, I stopped listening to new groups in the 70's. But I still like "We built this City"! :ducks:

:D  How can you live having missed out on Hall & Oates? 

1445377[/snapback]

After the fantastic 60's and 70's, I figgered it was all done well enuff to make me musically happy for the rest of my life. Oldies..........WTH........I like what I like. Plus, I'm on the downslope of life. It's too hard to memorize lyrics at my age. :D