[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5000 post count league

theeohiostate

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member longer than you

no you haven't!

Assessing one's own greatness by quantifying the number of times one has typed messages into an Internet website is absolutely ludicrous.

1465797[/snapback]

my greatness has nothing to do with the number of messages i've typed on this message board. :D

but i suppose it DOES help in softening out any of the newbie Megan Fox tendencies you're exhibiting here... :D

No one here, nor myself is insinuating that point. If you inferred it, maybe your telling us something you'd like us to know. The reasoning behind the league format is to have active-postpadding crazed Huddlers. Reading into it beyond that is mere insecurity. :D

Anyhow, your just a newb with few posts and are insignificant in these discussions as they pertain to more intelligent high post count huddlers :D

1465863[/snapback]

I will gladly match my intellectual horsepower against that of a Buckeye's any day!

no you haven't!

my greatness has nothing to do with the number of messages i've typed on this message board.  :D

Yes, it is inversely correlated!

but i suppose it DOES help in softening out any of the newbie Megan Fox tendencies you're exhibiting here... :D

1465989[/snapback]

OK, Einstein...

Obviously in a futile attempt to show your genius, your working very hard to up that post count to be included  :D

1467036[/snapback]

53 posts per day for 3 months wil get him over the :D top.

Obviously in a futile attempt to show your genius, your working very hard to increase that post count to be included  :D

1467036[/snapback]

I have no intention to set a goal for myself to post thousands of times only to be included in a group that consists of individuals obsessed with the number of times that they can post a comment on an Intermet site.

I am not trying to show any genius -- just making the comment that I find it ludicrous that someone would actually consider him/herself to be in elite company simply by staring at a computer screen more than others.

Whatever comment you have for this will only serve to pad that count that you find so sacred.

I am not trying to show any genius -- just making the comment that I find it ludicrous that someone would actually consider him/herself to be in elite company simply by staring at a computer screen more than others.

1467155[/snapback]

Turn on your webcam, so the rest of us can see ya'. :D

I have no intention to set a goal for myself to post thousands of times only to be included in a group that consists of individuals obsessed with the number of times that they can post a comment on an Intermet site.

Whatever comment you have for this will only serve to pad that count that you find so sacred.

1467155[/snapback]

Well said. When the day comes when I have nothing better to do then waste my time on a football board, and take pride in my number of posts... esp in the middle of summer....please put a bullet in my head and end my miserable excuse for a life.

Well said. When the day comes when I have nothing better to do then waste my time on a football board, and take pride in my number of posts... esp in the middle of summer....please put a bullet in my head and end my miserable excuse for a life.

1470588[/snapback]

:D Its the middle of the summer and here you are

:D You've obviously nothing better to do

Looks like another assdart to me :D

Don't concern yourself since your so busy, you had to read this entire thread and convince yourself of you Groovy life

Edited by theeohiostate

1470588[/snapback]

:D Watch out for that bullet. :D

Edited by Randall

I guess a 2 digit member # doesn't help  :D

1474935[/snapback]

That and being from Wisconsin helps with me. We'll probably lower it to 3000 or try a different format. Any preferences?

Just checking my post count.  Oh!  I have a while to go.  I need more free time.

1474960[/snapback]

With the Eagles upcoming years, you should have plenty of free time. :D

Randall and i have discussed some other types of leagues that will be more inclusive to a broader audience.

Thoughts are:

1)Magna vs Net Worth ( White collar huddlers vs Blue colar huddler, College degree vs High school entrepreneurs)

2)Huddle 2 year vet club

3) 2500+PostCountLeague

4) Padders vs Non-Padders

Anyone have any suggestions or like any of the above metioned and feel qualified/interested let us know.