[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the place where we introduce ourselves?

Zartan

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:D doesn't like the slow movement of this invasion.  He prefers a quick strike strategy.

1464053[/snapback]

This kinda......invasion just makes no sense?? The goal....flame war threads?? Attempting to get banned??? If that's what floats their collective boat from over yonder-so be it. Immaturity past a certain age is pretty lame, I at least expect it from my kids. Ok, let's go troll another site and start flame war threads-yeah, that's a novel idea.

You know when I signed up over at FBG a year or so ago, I didn't feel the need to put the spotlight on me right away.   :D

1463970[/snapback]

Unlike here? :D I do recall some interesting investigations of people around here.

Edited by MikesVikes

What happened pro, you were an original PnH'er, and quality huddler of old? :D

1464033[/snapback]

What do you mean? :D

I've done nothing but compliment the old time huddlers, Dorey, and the site. There's some new guys who copped an attitude, and I responded in kind. Does that not fly here anymore?

Edited by proninja

This kinda......invasion just makes no sense?? The goal....flame war threads?? Attempting to get banned??? If that's what floats their collective boat from over yonder-so be it. Immaturity past a certain age is pretty lame, I at least expect it from my kids. Ok, let's go troll another site and start flame war threads-yeah, that's a novel idea.

1464060[/snapback]

Did you ever think that the reason for that is because it's not an invasion? There's three new members.

Edited by proninja

What do you mean?  :D

I've done nothing but compliment the old time huddlers, Dorey, and the site.  There's some new guys who copped an attitude, and I responded in kind.  Does that not fly here anymore?

1464065[/snapback]

Apparently, I started the whole thing by commenting on you saying hi to Otis in public. I figured that type of ball busting was also warranted :D

Apparently, I started the whole thing by commenting on you saying hi to Otis in public.  I figured that type of ball busting was also warranted :D

1464068[/snapback]

I saw someone I know and said hi to them. Apparently the new crowd around here doesn't like that? :D

Someone explain to me why everyone here is so defensive?

Did you ever think that the reason for that is because it's not an invasion?  There's three new members.

1464067[/snapback]

3 of something, not new members.

Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...?

1463375[/snapback]

Hers your first helping hand. His initials are DP

1463401[/snapback]

Another hint... he tastes delicious on rye bread. :D

I saw someone I know and said hi to them.  Apparently the new crowd around here doesn't like that?  :D

1464075[/snapback]

We never learned to be excellent to each other :doah:

I saw someone I know and said hi to them.  Apparently the new crowd around here doesn't like that?  :D

1464075[/snapback]

It's the OS, and we have a hard time turning off the testostrone pumps-as our collected blood is still high from the NFL Draft. Well, that sounds good to me, so I'm going with it :D

First of all, I don't hate people the first time they post here. Assuming that would be dead wrong.

Second of all, I don't want to join a Fantasy football league that I don't have to play any fantasy football. Without football it would be just fantasy. I don't fantasize about anybody here and never will.

:D

1464075[/snapback]

No one is defensive, and the so called new guys have been here a long time. You may not see it but your new Buds are a$$holes.

No one is defensive, and the so called new guys have been here a long time. You may not see it but your new Buds are a$$holes.

1464086[/snapback]

Do you think you could help them learn to be sweet and caring?

Are you always like this?

1464080[/snapback]

Proninja are you joking? These guys come over here, acting like clowns and you quetion me?

Proninja are you joking? These guys come over here, acting like clowns and you quetion me?

1464093[/snapback]

Is this some kind of new, reformed tailgate where we have to be serious all the time?

Do you think you could help them learn to be sweet and caring?

1464089[/snapback]

:D Why don't you and them go back to Footballguys and leave it at that.