[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the place where we introduce ourselves?

Zartan

Hi friends :D-

Looks like I already made someone's sig.  One post, one sig = awesome.

FWIW, I am not "invading" anyone.  I do not wish to assimilate your people, we are akin to the Jews wandering the desert from city to city.  As Moses would reach another town in the desert, he would stop in and grab a cold brew and converse with the locals.

We don't like FBG either. High five.  :D

1464207[/snapback]

Is it time for the chili?

I miss H8. :D

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I am not "invading" anyone.  I do not wish to assimilate your people, we are akin to the Jews wandering the desert from city to city.  As Moses would reach another town in the desert, he would stop in and grab a cold brew and converse with the locals.

1464207[/snapback]

Stop causing all this trouble! :D

Really makes no difference to me, want to talk football, FF or something with some depth and meaning-Hey I'm all for that, but come in swinging for the fences and being defensive? Well, it just doesn't work here, we haze newbs, especially those who don't understand the pecking order. Bring some knowledge, participate in worthwhile discussions, and you'll find no better place to talk football and such, but ya got to pay your dues here, it's just the lay of the land.

1464207[/snapback]

i thought that was classic and deserved to be preserved just in case the thread gun shows up

but ya got to pay your dues here, it's just the lay of the land.

1464226[/snapback]

These were the people too poor to pay for the Huddle when it went pay. If they're not cutting my lawn, we should ship them back to wherever they came....or Detroit.

Really makes no difference to me, want to talk football, FF or something with some depth and meaning-Hey I'm all for that, but come in swinging for the fences and being defensive? Well, it just doesn't work here, we haze newbs, especially those who don't understand the pecking order. Bring some knowledge, participate in worthwhile discussions, and you'll find no better place to talk football and such, but ya got to pay your dues here, it's just the lay of the land.

1464226[/snapback]

please tell me who I can bribe. I've got 4 bucks and a couple packages of poprocks, and I need to move up the chain here QUICKLY.

These were the people too poor to pay for the Huddle when it went pay.  If they're not cutting my lawn, we should ship them back to wherever they came....or Detroit.

1464231[/snapback]

You sure you want to go there?

please tell me who I can bribe.  I've got 4 bucks and a couple packages of poprocks, and I need to move up the chain here QUICKLY.

1464233[/snapback]

Huddle Nation, here is what is a classic-Case and Point. Not your enemy fella, just giving you tribal laws so to speak, take it as you will-Peace PD.

please tell me who I can bribe.  I've got 4 bucks and a couple packages of poprocks, and I need to move up the chain here QUICKLY.

1464233[/snapback]

Talk to squeege, rook. She's an ekkspurt.

All this :D and no spain go figure :D

1464237[/snapback]

Stinky bait.

1464233[/snapback]

Will you make me a sammich?

Huddle Nation, here is what is a classic-Case and Point. Not your enemy fella, just giving you tribal laws so to speak, take it as you will-Peace PD.

1464239[/snapback]

I'm not trying to make any enemies. :D

But I'm serious about the poprocks. For the right kind of rank upgrade, they can be yours.

I'm not trying to make any enemies.  :D

But I'm serious about the poprocks.  For the right kind of rank upgrade, they can be yours.

1464249[/snapback]

maybe Radio can help...i bet he likes poprocks :D

3 minutes of my life I will never get back...

1464262[/snapback]

That's gotta be worth what, .003 cents? Tell you what, I'll round up, PM me your address and I'll be sure to reimburse you for your time.